Server Maintenance

"
Gorefight wrote:
Thanks for all the constant bug fixes and updates, plenty of people will LOVE the auto-pickup feature.
Thanks to all the developers who are working overtime making these improvements to the game.
Thanks for making this game into what it is during these past years, whilst still keeping the Free To Play model.

You get kicked in the nuts and next day the kicker gives a little ice cube to solve the problem.
And you go 'Thanks for the ice.'
Next day you get kicked in the nuts again.

Maybe you don't see it but that stuff doesn't work for sane people.
Sadly game is unplayable. Maps are crashing game totaly. Every patch makes things worse. Campaning works correctly. Whats going on?
must say that after the maintenance the game crashes a LOT.
"
Black__Dawn wrote:
"
Gorefight wrote:
Thanks for all the constant bug fixes and updates, plenty of people will LOVE the auto-pickup feature.
Thanks to all the developers who are working overtime making these improvements to the game.
Thanks for making this game into what it is during these past years, whilst still keeping the Free To Play model.

You get kicked in the nuts and next day the kicker gives a little ice cube to solve the problem.
And you go 'Thanks for the ice.'
Next day you get kicked in the nuts again.

Maybe you don't see it but that stuff doesn't work for sane people.

Comparing game devs actively making updates to physical harm in real life. Yikes, you have to do some serious mental gymnastics for that one. I would hate to see the mental state of your friends.
game is still crashing for me. my graphic card NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050TI so i guess its not only AMD. please take a look on that too. i never had problems before that patch 2 days ago. after that game is unplayble
Same deal here. I run one or two maps and drop from 60 fps to <10,until I can barely move. Since it's clearly a problem for more than a handful of people, it would be nice if they'd address it. Even something as simple as "we're aware, and we're working on it" would be better than nothing.

People get so excited for a new league, and another patch creates a whole new list of bugs, until they're so frustrated that they quit the game until next league.

Player retention is more tricky than I know. But losing so many players due to the game being simply unplayable is really rough. I've already lost two full days the first week of the league. Probably not a huge deal in the long run, but it really kills our enjoyment of the game. Personally, the fact that things are this bad, without being explicitly addressed, really diminishes my hopes for the future of the game.
This memory leak make the game impossible to play for more than 10 minutes... sad
It started when the latest patch was deployed.
“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jacarishe on Dec 19, 2019, 6:14:34 PM
auto-pickup?
Game still crash !!!
Are we going to see the memory leak fix or its gonna take a whole league like the Betrayal in 3.6?

If you cant fix it, just return to 3.9D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info