[3.9] *Link’s Burning Arrow Elemancer (Budget, All Content, Unique Build) - Awakener*

Thanks for this amazing build! Having an absolute blast so far! Could you please explain how Militant Faith jewel works? I have 150 devotion but I am not able to see the "10% chance to inflict fire exposure on hit" in the passive tree? Is it implied or specifically shown in some node?
Neat build! I'm leveling it up today. Looks interesting! Bought most the gear already...just missing the militant faith jewel. I'll knock that out this afternoon or tomorrow. Need to rebuild my currency!
"
hollowmanu wrote:
Thanks for this amazing build! Having an absolute blast so far! Could you please explain how Militant Faith jewel works? I have 150 devotion but I am not able to see the "10% chance to inflict fire exposure on hit" in the passive tree? Is it implied or specifically shown in some node?

The effect of non damaging ailments on enemies that is fixed but fire exposure or other mods is affected based on the number between one and 10000

Divine it until you get what you want without losing too many good nodes or bonus if it appears on allocated nodes

There are other juicy mods like +1 all resists or minimum frenzy charges etc

Even if the jewel had no other mods 51% chill effect and shock effect is pretty amazing alone
Last edited by link1313 on Dec 31, 2019, 3:30:00 PM
@link1313

So, I assume you only need a minimum of one crafted mod either on gear or on a jewel of additional cold damage to attacks OR bow attacks to chill?

Also, why does sometimes everything I kill die in a toxic green sludge? Is this just a map mod or is there a type of damage we deal? I am not aware of causing that?

What is the purpose of increased accuracy~ from precision aura
What does dealing a crit actually do on this build? Why do we have increased crit chance? Is it actually that important?

Reason i ask, I am sick of getting one shot, I was thinking of adding in a discipline aura... I know we currently use the ES to generate mana for our attacks but is there a work around? Is there even enough mana unreserved left for running Discipline? I am just trying to work out how to get ~8K life pool to avoid one shots from conquerors. I am struggling to get my 18th and upwards watch stones keep getting beaten.

I have kill the tul/xoph/uul-neetol/Esh watchstones but not tried chayula yet. I have defeated my catarina mastermind too which was nice.

I want to know, what is your life pool?? And what is yoru tooltip damage?
I havent got the same quiver as you, please could you explain how to craft a DOT quiver as i cannot find any for sale at all.
Also does it make a big difference picking up the little added lightning damage mods across gear and jewels? Is it important for me to iunvest in that for the high end boss killing - or would it be better to grab flat life on my gear?

Would running vitality instead of discipline be a good idea and getting an unset ring to run a rujuv totem? Could we drop one of the golems for a stone golem??

Summary:
Can we drop the ice golem for stone golem, and run a rujuv totem in an unset ring?
what does crit do on this build/do we need it?
Is there a way to get reduced mana reserved to run vitality?
Is there a way to not get one shot basically by better life pool?
Last edited by Ocaninja on Jan 5, 2020, 2:36:54 AM
TY for this build!
I have one Question:
If i use militant faith the ''breath of lightning'' note in my passive tree changes to ''calming devotion''.
how can i stop this?
"
Dbeat wrote:
TY for this build!
I have one Question:
If i use militant faith the ''breath of lightning'' note in my passive tree changes to ''calming devotion''.
how can i stop this?

What the timeless Jewels change on the passive tree is completely random :( sorry, i would use a divine orb on that one.
"
Ocaninja wrote:
@link1313

So, I assume you only need a minimum of one crafted mod either on gear or on a jewel of additional cold damage to attacks OR bow attacks to chill?

Also, why does sometimes everything I kill die in a toxic green sludge? Is this just a map mod or is there a type of damage we deal? I am not aware of causing that?

What is the purpose of increased accuracy~ from precision aura
What does dealing a crit actually do on this build? Why do we have increased crit chance? Is it actually that important?

Reason i ask, I am sick of getting one shot, I was thinking of adding in a discipline aura... I know we currently use the ES to generate mana for our attacks but is there a work around? Is there even enough mana unreserved left for running Discipline? I am just trying to work out how to get ~8K life pool to avoid one shots from conquerors. I am struggling to get my 18th and upwards watch stones keep getting beaten.

I have kill the tul/xoph/uul-neetol/Esh watchstones but not tried chayula yet. I have defeated my catarina mastermind too which was nice.

I want to know, what is your life pool?? And what is yoru tooltip damage?
I havent got the same quiver as you, please could you explain how to craft a DOT quiver as i cannot find any for sale at all.
Also does it make a big difference picking up the little added lightning damage mods across gear and jewels? Is it important for me to iunvest in that for the high end boss killing - or would it be better to grab flat life on my gear?

Would running vitality instead of discipline be a good idea and getting an unset ring to run a rujuv totem? Could we drop one of the golems for a stone golem??

Summary:
Can we drop the ice golem for stone golem, and run a rujuv totem in an unset ring?
what does crit do on this build/do we need it?
Is there a way to get reduced mana reserved to run vitality?
Is there a way to not get one shot basically by better life pool?

Sorry i lost my whole 2000 word reply :(, im just going to respond to the summary.

-Yes ice golem for stone golem
-~10-15% crit is great to keep elemental overload up.
-vitality is bad, precision is good
-swap arsonist annointment for might of the warrior
-more flat life on gear, less DPS, use divine orb on timeless jewel to get defensive mods instead of offensive.
-either cold to bow attacks or regular attack is fine
-Metamorph is a sludgey league
-5600 life , 66k tooltip volley, 61k tooltip deadly ailments
-
Hello there,

is there any reason why u have your blink arrow at lvl 3 and not lvl 1? It's one mana cost less at lvl 1 and i guess the damage from you're clone is useless anway since it's based on your bow and quiver.

Also, would'nt you want it to ideally have 23% quality aswell sicne that increases arrow travel speed?

Also how does the stacking of Chaos Golems effect and abilities work? Since you choose to have 2 of it. I understand you are not running a fire golem as 4th bc meat shield is to useful to pass on but is chaos golem just the most useful of the 3 damage wise?

Awesome looking build btw, can't wait to try it.

EDIT: I ended up using Flame Dash instead as it works great with the build and i personally think it feels way more responsive than Blink Arrow for dodging. It also helps with map clear speed since the almost instant cast speed, short CD and 3 uses. The burning ground even helps a tiny bit on tough monsters since we stack fire damage over time naturally.

Cheers
Last edited by Chale90 on Jan 11, 2020, 4:16:38 PM
i really dont know why but i have nearly similar gear and i do less than half ignite dmg. If anyone could help please.
- https://pastebin.com/aRw1Bwsz

I removed elemental equilibrium because somehow it reduces my dmg.

-edit : i switched my quiver to remove the fire dmg on attacks but i cannot find the other source of fire damage screwing up my equilibrium :(

Last edited by Zeniss420 on Jan 11, 2020, 2:10:34 AM
"
Zeniss420 wrote:
i really dont know why but i have nearly similar gear and i do less than half ignite dmg. If anyone could help please.
- https://pastebin.com/aRw1Bwsz

I removed elemental equilibrium because somehow it reduces my dmg.

-edit : i switched my quiver to remove the fire dmg on attacks but i cannot find the other source of fire damage screwing up my equilibrium :(

If this POB is up to date with your actual gear i guess you are using the Damnation Impaler Quiver?

From what i can see, there should be no fire damage in your build. Does it say # to # fire damage on the burning arrow tooltip ingame? Or is there only Lightning and cold damage as it's supposed to be? It could be that the physical damage conversion on the burning arrow skill applies before the "deal no phyical dmg" mod so that the 4-5 phys dmg on one of your jewels are screwing with you, but i'm not sure. Try removing the jewel and see if it drops the fire dmg.

Also, you don't need the freeze and ignite immunity flasks as you are immune to all elemental ailments when at least 3 golmes are up (35% chance to avoid elemental ailments per summoned golem from Elemancer ascendancy = 140%, everything over 100% = immunity)

So you should probably drop the Seething Divine life flask of Heat for a minion healing flask like he has in the build guide and swap out the quicksilver of dousing for a Rumi's or a granite flask of iron skin for more phys reduce/block.

Also you can drop the mana flask since the ES on your mana bar should be more than enough to sustain your manacost. The Cinderswallow with reduced mana cost is pretty cheap and rasies your overall sustain alot while mapping. You shoud also want to get curse immunity on your quicksilver flask. If you don't want to go Cinderswallow i'd recommend a silver flask instead of two quicksilver flasks but you can get the posion immunity from the minor pantheon isntead if you really want to keep it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info