3.9.0e Patch Notes (restartless)

OMFG GGG,

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THIS PATCH?

My system produces more heat, fan spins faster, my RAM is all over the place. Before this patch I could play hours and the game barely reached 5.5 gb ram maybe less. Now in 20mins memory reaches close to 7GB.

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO THE GAME AGAIN? Seriously, just the moment it was working well it got f*cked again...

BRAVO.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Dear GGG, your potentional fix don't work on AMD VIDEOCARDS! Try it in next patch, gl!
"
Evil_Kosh wrote:
You must complete the quest "Chasing a Dream" to unlock Zana in your hideout.

Current quests: The Elderslayers, The Crusader

RIP main quest progression.
RIP standard league.

i have same issue,
hopefully it is fixed and just not stated properly.
it would be nice if progress was tied to account and not to character - as i summize that is also part of the bug.
"
Chiming in to report graphical performance as poor & FPS issues since the latest patch. Entering a map & trying to use icicle mine led to dynamic resolution kicking in with full force & horrendous FPS drops.

E: Turning it off & on seems to have fixed the problem. Restarted standalone client & was able to clear the same map with no issue.

I have the same problem

Repeat login game

The game experience was terrible today
FPS dropin to ~5-10 after sometime in game. Restarting game helps for like 20-30minutes, was hoping for fast fix with SSF migration and now this FPS thing :(
"
qq281425414 wrote:
"
Chiming in to report graphical performance as poor & FPS issues since the latest patch. Entering a map & trying to use icicle mine led to dynamic resolution kicking in with full force & horrendous FPS drops.

E: Turning it off & on seems to have fixed the problem. Restarted standalone client & was able to clear the same map with no issue.

I have the same problem

Repeat login game

The game experience was terrible today

Same, game is broken after patch. Randomly drop to 5 fps until client restart and RAM completely tanks.

I'm on Windows 7.
Pants of Textile
disonnects after disconnets, closed map portals, death... Awesome.
"
zardax0r wrote:
disonnects after disconnets, closed map portals, death... Awesome.

Same here... Got like 10-20 disconnectes today (Frankfurt realm), many of them resulted in closed portals or deaths... what a terrible experience.
nice 3,9 dc ligue
bravo!
i'm having huge memory leaks since this patch, i play for 15M and the game has used 90 percent of my RAM it's literally unplayable for me right now just when i could delve again this happen,i guess i will take a break till the big patch comes out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info