[3.9] Explosive Arrow Trickster. Facetank t15 metamorphs and guardians

What would the best pantheon setup be?
Question about the Quill Rain... now that explosive arrow's explosions take a portion of your base damage as damage, is Quill Rain still BIS as opposed to something like a Chin Sol?
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
little update, face tanked T16 metamorph and all the watchstone bosses no problem.

that opal ring is insane

Could be better but pretty happy about it
Last edited by phexifa on Dec 20, 2019, 4:44:56 AM
"
phexifa wrote:

i have been running soul of lunaris and soul of gruthkul
"
Charlieofdoom wrote:
"
phexifa wrote:

i have been running soul of lunaris and soul of gruthkul

Sounds reasonable, thanks!
"
Question about the Quill Rain... now that explosive arrow's explosions take a portion of your base damage as damage, is Quill Rain still BIS as opposed to something like a Chin Sol?

the base damage is hard to scale compared to the huge flat fire on a lvl 21 explosive arrow, and now that there isnt a stack limit AND theres a burning damage bonus per explosive arrow on a target, scaling attackspeed is by far the best way to scale its damage.

When you try it scale base damage aswell for ignites you lose the ability to proc EE because youre dealing fire damage on your initial hit and in the new end game, stacking ele resist reduction on enemies is incredibly important for dps.
I think you can use catalysts on that dyadian dawn to further amplify the faster burn
"
Berserker77 wrote:
I think you can use catalysts on that dyadian dawn to further amplify the faster burn

You're right! good thinking :)

idk exactly how much of a dps increase it is because I don't know how to calculate it but it seems rather significant.

Dyadian dawn stat "Ignites you inflict with Attacks deal Damage 35% faster" has the tags: jewellery_elemental and jewellery_attack. So you can use abrasive or turbulent catalyst on it.
Last edited by phexifa on Dec 20, 2019, 9:12:57 PM
what about uber content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info