[Xbox One] Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
Queue at 511 for 1h...

Im the only one?
Re-join the queue, it sounds as you're stuck.
14.26 GB for this update?
Was this the same for everyone?
Thank You!!! So hype to have blight added. I didnt get a chance to play it. And coustom loot filters!!! Best day ever!!! Its like a Xmas gift from GGG.
Last edited by NF Siege on Dec 16, 2019, 6:04:24 PM
"
Custom loot filters: These currently have a few bugs which we were unable to fix on time. You must open your options menu twice before they appear when logging in. When transitioning between areas, when you open your MENU it will re-load the default filter, re-opening this MENU will re-load your selected custom filter.

GGG this thing doesn't work... Please suggestions? Or fix!
"
"
Custom loot filters: These currently have a few bugs which we were unable to fix on time. You must open your options menu twice before they appear when logging in. When transitioning between areas, when you open your MENU it will re-load the default filter, re-opening this MENU will re-load your selected custom filter.

Same...
And 2 crashes on 1 map lol
Last edited by Drummer51 on Dec 16, 2019, 7:42:54 PM
"
Drummer51 wrote:
"
"

Same...
And 2 crashes on 1 map lol

Oh and game crash everytime i want to see my atlas :D
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Queue at 511 for 1h...

Im the only one?
Re-join the queue, it sounds as you're stuck.

The previous time I got put in the queue (with nothing happening after the start time), I waited about 30 seconds past the start time and then hit "b" - which just got me kicked out of the queue and when I went back in I had lost about 3K places - and it was looking bad for a bit when the queue counted down and then stalled - after where I was originally but before where I ended up. This time I stuck with the queue for about 10 minutes before hitting "b" and I got in right away. Anyhow, all I would like is some consistency in how things work so that I can act accordingly.
Formerly posted under AnExile_onthePath
Thank you.
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
Buggiest update yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info