{3.10} FutureFear's Minion army build - (76 minions) - ALL CONTENT- LEAGUE STARTER

"
Deriol wrote:
Don't suppose you can add a leveling walkthrough with PoB? IE where you should be at by Chapter 2, 3 etc :)

I sure could, however it takes alot of my time to do so it won't be finished before the league starts.(was planning to do so during 3.10)

I can tell you, that the fastest I got to maps is in less then 24 hours (league start). I always start with "freezing pulse" until lvl 12, then change to arc and enhance with support gems along the way.

I also try to have atleast 50%-75% ele res during act, and movementspeed on boots + flask.

For my tree, I will always go to my minion damage nodes first (left side of the tree) -> a few notables give us those minion stats aswell -> Like spiritual aid for example, go there first for better dps during acts.

A good tip, during acts I always lvl a few minion gems along the way and use vaal summon skeletons, zombies, spectres etc. just to help out a bit where arc falls short. (also lvl your support gems)

I will add a lvl'ing guide in the near future, but for now this has to be it.
Sorry!
Hey Folks,

I edited the build page and posted my choice in cluster jewels, to further enhance the build, we even have some points to spare at lvl 100.

I will be updating POB later today!

Next I will to explore new spectres.
"
FutureFear wrote:
Hey Folks,

I edited the build page and posted my choice in cluster jewels, to further enhance the build, we even have some points to spare at lvl 100.

I will be updating POB later today!

Next I will to explore new spectres.

POB changes added!
hey! just wanted to throw in a piece of info for everybody. the unique jewel Kitava's Teachings that gives the Disciple of Kitava Keystone only ever consumes 1 corpse at a time, regardless of how many corpses are around. So maximum you will always be at is 5% return on life and mana.
"
Xzavieur wrote:
hey! just wanted to throw in a piece of info for everybody. the unique jewel Kitava's Teachings that gives the Disciple of Kitava Keystone only ever consumes 1 corpse at a time, regardless of how many corpses are around. So maximum you will always be at is 5% return on life and mana.

True, else I guess it would be a bit OP. Stil 5% recovery of 4K life = 200 life every second. Sadly with a limited amount of 123 skill points it's quite hard to scale life AND energy shield any higher.
We can enhance it with a decent shaper claw, to get life on hit, so everything our cyclone and desecrate touches gives us life aswell. Together with Hex-breaker & vital-focus on medium cluster jewel gives us 1.5% regen. of life per sec. I also gained another 1.2% from rot-resistent on a second small cluster jewel wich gives chaos resistance aswell.

All in all it's quite a powerfull mechanic during bossfights:
desecrate + bone offering + kitava's = life.

I'm not yet at the point to test it against high end-game boss fight like sirus @ lvl 8 or elder/shaper fights, but as soon as I can, I will.

Anyway it will never be as powerfull as spririt offering was prior to 3.10 but I guess that's the point GGG wanted to make.
U can get 2 jewels for minions that give damage/block and evade/att, cast speed. Don't see any reason to run x2 hunger for specs. Second this build is all over the place. Of course u can run all minions, but for end game u need to focus on one minions. Other than that this build is as any other minion build i cheked to improve my build.
https://pastebin.com/H9B9XLSp

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info