3.9.0c Hotfix 4

i have steam client. i wait 10 min to download 1,3 mb update. now i need to wait 1,5 h to launch the game. What this patch doing ?it useing full speed disk and need 1,5h to start poe .....
(sry for my english)
ty
still waiting for rx 5700 xt fix

(when encountering Tane, the game freezes up and screen goes black saying "no video signal")
After patch, I did 10 maps in the same zone of the atlas and nothing.
My atlas

My mision tracker

Refenre Bug
That's not a bug. You have all the watchstones in your storage and non on the citadels, but since you've beaten them once already you need region level 1 (aka 1 Stone socketed) to spawn them.
"
Baharoth15 wrote:
That's not a bug. You have all the watchstones in your storage and non on the citadels, but since you've beaten them once already you need region level 1 (aka 1 Stone socketed) to spawn them.

I'm retard ty dude
Last edited by Alts95 on Dec 16, 2019, 1:56:41 PM
Still can't get last conqueror (drox) / citadel to spawn, I've restarted the game and reset my h/o still nothing after many t3-t5 maps in the region
Last edited by hoax58 on Dec 16, 2019, 2:42:11 PM
If you're going to fix bugs, please at least write a patch note about the bug fix.

Players used to be able to trigger the 2nd and 3rd Elderslayer popups with lower tier maps. This has since been fixed but you (GGG) wrote absolutely nothing about it in this post.

In the future please at least notify us that it was a bug and deliberately fixed so we don't have to find out the hard way?
Can we please get a fix for the RX 5700 constantly crashing to desktop? It's been like 4 days now.
The amount of bugs this (no, let's be fair, most) league(s) is ... Fallout 76-levels of bad.

You can't seriously expect us to overlook all this for yet another league?

I've put my money where my mouth is but I seriously need GGG to not screw up a league because there's stuff from the store that I want ingame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info