Another 3.9.0c Hotfix

"
justinmm1988 wrote:
I just hope they sort out the Map Tab Problem, I had 300+ of each map up to tier 12, then it slowly tapered down to lower values as the tiers climbed

Now I barely have any maps, and whats worse is the stupid thing converted them all into 1 or 2 maps within the tiers instead of spreading out the conversion across all maps within the tiers. Even deleted my guardian maps!

...wish I never pushed that damn button.

Press F for beta tester
Fixed a bug where the Conquerors could spawn items inside the Watchstone Altar, where they could not be picked up.

This hasn't been fixed, still happens after patch after fighting the yellow stone dude, can't pick up any of the item spawned inside the Altar.
"
Fixed a client crash that could happen when Metamorphs transform after you have used Pestilent Strike on them.

Still cant use pestilent strike on metamorphs...
"
Fixed a bug where the Conquerors could spawn items inside the Watchstone Altar, where they could not be picked up.

I just had a watchstone drop(and a few other items) that I can't pick up. This is NOT fixed.

Why do I even do leaguestarts when you can't even fix game breaking bugs correctly?!
"

Watchstones still get sucked into the altar by the void, however you are able to pick them up from the left. It might take some tries.....
Last edited by Novafluxx on Dec 15, 2019, 6:28:57 PM
Pestilent strike is still causing crashes on metamorph bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info