[3.10] League Start! Purifying Flame Miner! Nuke EVERYTHING, 7k HP and 8Mill DPS!

Hey, can u drop POB for wave of conv. llci mines again?
Thx.

Ah, nvm, i got it from vod
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
Last edited by Hikakundesu on Dec 20, 2019, 11:11:39 PM
Hi, thanks for the Build!

Currently entered Act 9 and i have some questions, since I have never played a miner.

I feel that I should do more damage than i do currently.

Here is my gear what i have found on the ground so far:

Spoiler

How do i scale my damage more? I have picked up the damage nodes besides the crit nodes for now.

The weapon in PoB with flat fire and %inc. fire damage is not on the market.
A mace with only flat fire costs between 25 and 100 chaos. Wands do have more spell damage, but i'm lacking a lot of intelligence to wear them.

Furthermore I have no plan what passive nodes to pick. Since i got the damage nodes, i'm heading now to the life cluster.

Would appreciate any help :)

edit: that you can imagine my situation.. i just killed General Adus in Act9 Refinery. I needed to throw 10 sets of mines (i declare 10-19 mines to explode as a set). So that are between 100 and about 150 mines i needed to place and explode until the kill. I think there is something wrong xD Pury flame totems feel more like a AoE skill for now
Last edited by Bisrob on Dec 21, 2019, 7:55:13 AM
Very good build, soo good OP already rerolled to something else...

Saboteurs are too weak to fight vs Sirus.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Hey again, I got lucky and drop a shavs so I went for low life, my survability its great but my damage ins't.
Im stuck in 124k and don't know how to improve itm apart from level up.

Here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/8F72eiGB
I have 2ex to but a better weapon but i din't see nothing that could improve my dps beyong the 160k

Ty and sorry for the spam :)
Hi.

I switched to this build aswell, and I like it. But the damage seems very low on some things, basically some red tier stuff are almost unkillable. I can't for the life of me, figure out why the damage is so low. I have played a couple of builds this league, and none of them has had this many problems with doing no dmg to these things. Am I doing something very wrong? I realise I don't have quality etc. on every gem. but still, feel like my gear is fairly fine.

thx for the build btw. :)

"
eragon1111 wrote:

Well it feels that way just checked his profile his meta sabo has 0 gear means he basically re rolled.. this build struggles on ST dps but it's a bit tanky regardless but in red maps it's a bit of a struggle at ST and depends alot on positioning yourself constantly which in this patch you don't have that luxury anymore.

Good build for SSF though..
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
What's the difference between this and the other PF mines build?
"
eragon1111 wrote:

yeah, you right, i did re roll, i farmed up 30 exalts on the PF miner, found out it wasnt what i was looking for with the changes in 3.9 and the power creep in metamorph, and rolled a solid build that can AFK tank sirus. I definitely recommend this build as a nice budget starter to farm currency, but after seeing all the changes, i did lay my sabo to rest for a more reliable setup
Hello.
Why cant i run skitterbots,herald of ash at the same time?
I got enlighten lvl 3.
Do i need to have rest of the gems 20 quality to work?
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.
Why cant i run skitterbots,herald of ash at the same time?
I got enlighten lvl 3.
Do i need to have rest of the gems 20 quality to work?

you are most likely missing mana reservation nodes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info