3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Would another skill work well with the build like Cyclone or Lacerate instead of Bladestorm? Anything in particular you would need to change (besides socket color obviously) for one of them to work fine?
"
Relvinian wrote:
Would another skill work well with the build like Cyclone or Lacerate instead of Bladestorm? Anything in particular you would need to change (besides socket color obviously) for one of them to work fine?

I run Lacerate with Impale support and run Dread Banner along with it. So far it is going great!
"
Relvinian wrote:

I run Lacerate with Impale support and run Dread Banner along with it. So far it is going great!
"
Relvinian wrote:

The 3.7 version of this build was using Cyclone instead of Bladestorm. Maybe you want to have alook at it: Link.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
"
ectospheno wrote:
Thanks for the response. My interest in Unwavering Stance and Iron Reflexes was neither stun nor armor. My thought was that since evasion happens before block I could trade increased status effects for more counterattacks.

Is that idea horrible?
It's not a bad idea at all; it's good thinking! But with this build, we have so little invested in Evasion or armour that you'd have to dramatically change the tree to make the idea worthwhile. I mean, the node isn't far away, but I think all the nodes with this tree area all ready important so I don't really know which to suggest to sacrifice.

Based off of the wiki, the other advantage to Unwavering Stance is that block will never be on stuck in the animation. If you're fighting multiple mobs that hit hard, that's a non-trivial thing.

From the wiki...
"
If it would have caused a stun, the blocking animation is played, stunning you briefly. If it would not have caused a stun, then you get a "free" block with no animation.
Buddha Bunny
"
sluggersteve wrote:
Been loving this build in Metamorph league so far! Just got to mapping with pretty decent gear already. I am currently playing on PC Softcore Trade League.

I know this build is created for the mindset of "any item works in any slot" basically, though, for someone like myself whom really wants to try and mid/max all item slots for this build, what end game rare, unique items, flasks, as well as (boot,glove,helm) enchants should I be aiming for in a perfect mid/max end-game situation?

I'm enjoying this build as well. I too am somewhat of a min/maxer by nature but I'm a lazy one and way too old to have the "enthusiasm" for digging through Path of Building to figure this stuff out for myself... ;) Have seen some interesting responses suggesting shields and such, if anyone else has helpful unique suggestions I'm all ears! Or, all eyes since this is text... Aw, you know what I mean... :)

Also digging the vibe in the thread. I daresay Wrecker's positive attitude (and "we're all friends here" responses) is the basis for it. Good on you, Wrecker! The world needs as many positive influences as it can get these days.
Gear check, what a difference a day makes. Now level 46 and getting into some good gear. I'm very excited to play this build fully intact. It's coming together nicely!

Enjoying the build as well, only level 33 at the moment, but with pride, flesh and stone and blood and sand reserving mana, I don't have much mana and am constantly out. I checked some of the gear and stats and only saw minimal mana regen, is there another source of mana leech or regen that i'm missing or am i just too low of level at the moment and it gets better later?

Thanks again for the build, always enjoy them.
"
sluggersteve wrote:
Been loving this build in Metamorph league so far! Just got to mapping with pretty decent gear already. I am currently playing on PC Softcore Trade League.

I know this build is created for the mindset of "any item works in any slot" basically, though, for someone like myself whom really wants to try and mid/max all item slots for this build, what end game rare, unique items, flasks, as well as (boot,glove,helm) enchants should I be aiming for in a perfect mid/max end-game situation?

Thanks! :)
Hey sluggersteve!

I'm glad you're enjoying it! Thanks for passing it on.

I don't pay attention to unique items at all so I, unfortunately, can't really help there. In terms of min/maxing, that's a huge question with TONS of different options totally based on your playstyle. The thing about min/maxing with 3.9 is...I have no clue. The new influence types have yet to be discovered and the old Shaper and Elder influences have been re-vamped. I'll be making a min/max section in the gear section of the guide this league. But only once guide replies slow down. It will be done, but only after I've had my fair share of endgame content done. I honestly just go with the basics. High physical damage on a weapon, bonus help from implicits like the Rustic Sash or the Spiked Gloves...I'm keeping my min/maxing simple until I've seen all the new influence types that there are.

I'm sorry that I didn't really answer your question today. I'm not ignoring it. It's just I can only give you 3.8 answers...which aren't really helpful anymore.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 18, 2019, 7:05:16 PM
"
Marreco1670 wrote:
Thank you for the great guide I started it on my ps4 on standard and have now remade it for metamorph on pc - very fun!

I just managed to get a "The surrender" shield and I was wondering how does that change the gem set up?

I guess i put the support gems on the shield and I now have a 4L available, or I can move one of my 3l and add another gem to it.. any ideas?

Hey Marreco1670!

You're very welcome. I'm glad you enjoy it! With the shield, you can add the support gems into the shield to keep it at 4 link damage, or simply add some new gems. It's total preference. You could add a curse, a golem, anything. Adding the shield saves you lots of gem slots, but you can't go wrong with what you do with them. I would personally support the shield with the "gem's" same three supports, then add Berserk, Stone Golem to the empty slots, and put Culling Strike with the Tempest Shield links.

Thanks again! I'm glad you're having fun.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 18, 2019, 11:43:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info