[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

My shavs is only 5L ... after 3ex ripped of fusings. I swapped to that and have 2 +1 all fire spell gems daggers with crit. Each was like 1-2c. I still don't have presence of chayula amulet.

My ES is about 5k. I need more.

I swapped in Conc effect removing added fire. It does more damage.

I will allocate Blast Waves instead of efficient explosives once I get presence of chayula. It will do more damage and I don't currently have a mana problem. Even with infernal legion on my skitterbots

thinking about adding in smoke mine for some extra speed. I do like the flame dash arcane surge for a little extra spell damage. I could keep both move skills or add arcane surge to my CoH setup which is using AoE for the heck of it.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jan 6, 2020, 1:56:12 PM
After being scammed I was left with a 6S shavs (going online briefly and buying stuff quickly is a bad idea) which cost me 5 exalts I was considering quitting the league but after a couple hundred fuses I turned the tables and had my 6L shavs after all. That was the moment to switch to ES/LL and been gathering gear over the last few days. I'm fairly happy with my current gear and my deaths so far were mainly because of not paying attention.

Tried sirus today but had no clue about the fight and failed miserably. For now I just want to focus on getting all the watchstones and will try sirus later again.

This is my current gear:

Got this for 5c and it's amazing. +1 physical is just as good as +1 fire skills. Mine throwing speed is a nice bonus.

The rest is pretty "standard" for the build. Sitting at 7.3k ES and tooltip DPS of 112k in hideout. T16 maps are easy, the metamorph bosses are dangerous but with a bith of kiting they die too. Not sure what to upgrade next. Perhaps the boots but sin trek is simply good... lots of ES, dex which i needed and 30% movement speed)

You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Guys i got a full late game build based on this guide, im selling it for 60-70 ex send me a private message here or add in game!

It contains watchers->precision multi ,empower 4,bottled faith sulphur flask AND MUCH MORE!! Everything ready
I have seen most of the mine builds use a mana flask where the effect is not removed at full mana. Any particular reason why? This one has me stumped.
"
MrWonderful99 wrote:
I have seen most of the mine builds use a mana flask where the effect is not removed at full mana. Any particular reason why? This one has me stumped.

I don't even use one but I guess it's because mines reserve mana per mine dropped. Most miners will have quite some mana reserved for aura's / skitterbots and with 23 mines out you will have just a tiny bit of free mana left. If you pop a normal mana pot, the tiny bit of free mana is full instantly so you don't benefit from any buffs on the mana pot if it stops "filling" after half a second. Also, once you detonate the mines and they all go off in sequence you will have no mana reserved for any dropped mines unless you keep throwing but after detonation you mostly see your mana bar empty. I guess this kind of mana potion fills you up even if you popped it when you had a tiny bit free.

Correct me if I'm wrong though, as I said I don't use one :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Another reason is having certain effects like Bleed, Freeze, Curses etc removed while the Flask is running (depending on suffix of the flask), since the Flask itself doesn't stop until it's duration runs out or it fills up the amount of mana it's meant to fill, it can last a while. It basically gives you temporary immunity to certain ailments, assuming it's still refilling mana..

It's a cornerstone for things like Pathfinder/Scion PF based MoM Indigon+The Agnostic builds since a single usage of an Enduring Mana Flask can restore thousands of health in a second fairly well.

I'm actually spec'ing out of PF mines and doing a weird mix of Life/ES/MoM with Indigon Pyroclast Mines with astral projector on my char soon.
Last edited by reciprocate on Jan 9, 2020, 4:30:43 AM
I'm wondering if a lvl3 empower will outperform my 20/20 added fire damage.
Lvl3 empower is cheap (10 - 15c) compared to a lvl4 empower (7-8 ex).

Levels on PF seems to scale well. When I bought a lvl21 PF to replace my lvl20 PF the tooltip DPS went from 100k to 110k. My wand gives +1 all phys spell skills so currently running with a lvl22 PF. Getting this to 26 with a lvl4 empower seems amazing. Or, should I keep added fire and get 2 reds and put in empower instead of combustion?

Any thoughts?

Also, I noticed I'm being frozen/chilled often and while I have a potion for that it still annoys me. any neat solutions for that?
Which PoB do we follow...........you have 2 and they are both completely different. LOL
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Levels on PF seems to scale well. When I bought a lvl21 PF to replace my lvl20 PF the tooltip DPS went from 100k to 110k. My wand gives +1 all phys spell skills so currently running with a lvl22 PF. Getting this to 26 with a lvl4 empower seems amazing. Or, should I keep added fire and get 2 reds and put in empower instead of combustion?

Any thoughts?

Also, I noticed I'm being frozen/chilled often and while I have a potion for that it still annoys me. any neat solutions for that?

In my PoB that I am using I see the following:

concentrated effect > added fire > empower 4 > empower 3

that is with 2 wands having +1 and a lvl 21 gem already.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I am actually looking into using prism guardian and adding even more auras. I can squeeze a little more dps with this OR I can sacrifice a little dps (really is a little 565k vs 547k) and add a defensive aura such as grace or vitality

here is what that would look like if anyone has thoughts
https://pastebin.com/63exmdEb

i haven't done it yet
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Jan 9, 2020, 12:38:16 PM
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:

Any thoughts?

I ran my PF to level 28 last league. 21/20 PF, level 4 empower, at least a wand with +1 to phys, and +2 to duration corrupted implicit infernal mantle (wasn't CI, was mainly life). Empower and more levels were a better option due to the fact the shaped non chaos to chaos gained prefixes on 1H'ers didn't get nerfed. So having a higher base damage which gets converted to ele, then also converted to chaos yielded far more dps.

As for freezing/chilled, best to just get another flask like diamond or quicksilver to also remove freeze in case you didn't put it on Enduring (mine is on bleeding for enduring).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info