[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

How would you feel about going LL with shavs, obviously some changes in the tree but overall it can result in ~40% more DPS and ~same EHP
If anyone has moved on from this build and have a decent doryani jewel to sell. Message me in game: icetimbo, I’ll buy it!
Last edited by tlambert01588 on Jan 2, 2020, 10:54:09 PM
Hey, I love the build. Been using it a lot, spent a good 30-ish ex on it so far and it's easily the most powerful build I've ever tried. I'm just curious though, would Immortal Call be a good choice rather than Steelskin? I feel like I have enough HP as it is, so more reduction might be the better choice.
Is it possible to get this to CI or even low life?
"
dustyxx wrote:
Is it possible to get this to CI or even low life?

I played CI version in Synthesis as Occultist so its possible.
LL is doable also but no idea whats the best choice here. All got pros and cons.
If anyone wants to see a lowlife version of the build you can look up(use Path of Building):

REMOVED: Pastebin at bottom

The only difference is that Efod uses a memory vault + multimod chill/freeze boots while I use a dream fragments with Crown of the inward eye ^^

My take on the swap to lowlife:
Overal it's better, more damage, more auras, easy chaos resist(chaluya), no dex problems around the same EHP but we have vaal molten shell(12k shield, 25k with memory vault), skitterbots to shock, auras for group play and it's actually not that expensive compared to the hybrid build. You just need a little more currency to start(jewels, chaluya and shavs) but in the end it's the same cost

EDITTTTTT: Figured a pastebin was easier:

LL eye of the inward + dream fragments variation: https://pastebin.com/fYAkbtWn
LL memory vault + rare chill/freeze boots : https://pastebin.com/MwbfzGbh
ign: ropefly
Last edited by ropefly on Jan 3, 2020, 12:45:24 PM
"
Drarke wrote:
Hey, I love the build. Been using it a lot, spent a good 30-ish ex on it so far and it's easily the most powerful build I've ever tried. I'm just curious though, would Immortal Call be a good choice rather than Steelskin? I feel like I have enough HP as it is, so more reduction might be the better choice.

I asked myself the same question. Has someone tried it?
Decided to go all in and liquidate my other build and funnel everything at this. Build plays like a dream, not a cheap price tag and can take a bit to get going but I'm really happy with how it plays so far. Current investment is somewhere around 30-40ex (helmet was self-crafted). Still trying to roll a good Glorious Vanity but Soul Worship feels like a decent node so far.
Gear update:

Next upgrades are:
Awakened Controlled Destruct
Better Glorious Vanity - got a semi better one after posting this, still hunting for one with two good mods.
Better assassins mark ring
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615
Last edited by GrandpaPenguin on Jan 3, 2020, 3:00:32 PM
Is Arcane Capacitor worth getting?

+15% max mana
50% increased effect of Arcane Surge (translates to ~7% more spell damage and 7% more cast speed for level 8 arcane surge support)

Pathing to the node (3 skill points total) gives:

+16% max mana
10% increased effect of Arcane Surge
"
anonymous890 wrote:
Is Arcane Capacitor worth getting?

+15% max mana
50% increased effect of Arcane Surge (translates to ~7% more spell damage and 7% more cast speed for level 8 arcane surge support)

Pathing to the node (3 skill points total) gives:

+16% max mana
10% increased effect of Arcane Surge

I think Arcinde (OP) is running a variation of the tree that includes it, I'm considering to swap over to his variation but not had chance to POB the difference yet. I think the Arcane Surge node is probably worth for the cast speed buff
Crafting Consortium - The Igloo Mirror Shop
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3283615

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info