Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

RIP
'The Supported by Maim modifier from Serrated Fossils can no longer roll on Body Armours.'

I will treasure my chest from last league on Museum League
"
yakoob wrote:
"
You can no longer roll Chance to Maim and Maim Support modifiers on two-handed maces.
Hybrid Physical Damage and Support/Spell Damage and Support modifiers can no longer roll on two-handed weapons.

Wait what? Is supported by CwC/CoC not removed from shaped item mod pool? I'm lost.

Same. Didn't see anything that explicitly stated it was removed so we might be ok!
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Wait didn't you guys say in the manifesto that cobra lash was getting buffed?
I don't see it.
Removed due to double posting.
Last edited by victortkc on Dec 10, 2019, 10:40:03 PM
Was gonna roll bow anyway, hoping they aren't harder to find gear for now. Ready!
Is it me or I'm not seeing "Cannot Craft Socketed Skill are supported by # Level of _____ Support Gem" to most 2-Hander for Shaped and Elder Items?

So Hyped for the new rework of Explosive Arrows! Can't wait to play it!
"The added Maximum Life and increased Life modifier from Pristine Fossils can no longer roll."

Well, shit. Why exactly?
"
Shaper and Elder Modifiers
The Shaper and Elder Physical Damage added as Fire/Cold/Lightning modifiers on Amulets now grant 8 to 11% (from 10 to 15%) and 12 to 15% (from 16 to 20%) of Physical Damage added as that element.
The Shaper and Elder Attack Speed and Double Damage modifiers on two-handed weapons now grant to (4 to 6)% chance to deal double damage (from 20%).
Increased Maximum Mana modifiers on Helmets now grant 9 to 11% (from 10 to 15%) and 12 to 15% (from 16 to 20%) increased Maximum Mana.
Non-Chaos Damage added as extra Chaos Damage modifiers on Amulets now grant 3 to 5% (from 7 to 13%).
Elemental Damage added as extra Chaos Damage modifiers on one-handed weapons now grant 5 to 6% (from 10 to 15%) and 7 to 8% (from 16 to 20%). Staves and War Staves can now roll a two-handed version of this modifier at values of 10 to 12% and 13 to 15%.
Recover Mana on Block modifiers now grant 3 to 5% (from 4 to 8%), bringing them in line with the Life and Energy Shield equivalents.

For a standard pleb like me - how come GGG didn't note if these impacted current items? e.g. 20% double damage will reduce to 4-6%, or only for future items?
"
yakoob wrote:
"
You can no longer roll Chance to Maim and Maim Support modifiers on two-handed maces.
Hybrid Physical Damage and Support/Spell Damage and Support modifiers can no longer roll on two-handed weapons.

Wait what? Is supported by CwC/CoC not removed from shaped item mod pool? I'm lost.

Support Modifiers... yes ALL support mods were removed.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Actually underwhelming..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info