Integrating Blight into Core Path of Exile

Cool!
fuck em
Glad to see Blight going core but...

Once again you screw over console players. So not only do the devs refuse to fix bugs present since the game’s release that constantly crash the game, you now exclude them from core content. So I’m assuming the “performance issues” will be resolved when the crashing issues are resolved... as in, never?
boring if not the same as the current league set up. this league, every map. next league, chance to encounter after story? very bad. seems like it is not worth making new char in new league. just my opinion though.
Thanks GGG !!!

HATERS! Just skip the encounters!!!
Very nice!
So another 10% chance to not see legion or breach. And another 10% chance to skip encounter by melee. Just make it a rare map drop and add to Zana.
Please give Cassia a mute button. Her singing is actually painful and I shouldn't have to turn off all voices or sounds to not hear that horridness.
"
Please give Cassia a mute button. Her singing is actually painful and I shouldn't have to turn off all voices or sounds to not hear that horridness.

While i liked blight... THAT. PLS. YES.
"
ThIsIsToXiN wrote:
"
The chance of Blighted Maps dropping has been significantly increased compared to their previous drop rate.

You should have done it this league.

^

I got a grand total of like three, and couldn't do any of them because of dps checks :|
good
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info