Why is gameplay still so fast like shown with the new bow skills - like insanely fast =/

Just why :(. Too much strain on the eyes and body while sitting still and looking at such fast movements all the time... :S.

"
ZaeN wrote:
Always same BS responses.

If you like to min max then "going slow" is out of question, because prices are driven by those guys on unchecked builds running easy content like chicken and pooping exalts to buy the best base or best rolls.

So if you go slow or simply "your fav but not meta char" it will be a miserable experience like wasting 500h of your life to get fully geared.

The most sad part is that how open market self regulates prices based on inflaction, the metajunkies not only inflate everyone's prices but they inflates themselves up each other the more currency they poop

This comment is spot on. Sad but true =/.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Nov 22, 2019, 4:28:11 AM
Last bumped on Nov 22, 2019, 7:42:29 AM
Because I like it fast if you wanna play SLOW? PLAY S L O W hell the new league even helps you with that you can place in your own pace like a snail.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Because I like it fast if you wanna play SLOW? PLAY S L O W hell the new league even helps you with that you can place in your own pace like a snail.

Yea this appears to be the first league mechanic in awhile that won't punish slower builds.
It's all about millennials and instant gratification. Plus if GGG thinks chasing the speed racer twitch shooter crowd will get them more eyeballs and more mtx sales then they're all for that.

At least the Metamorph challenge isn't timer based on speed so you can play the league mechanic at whatever pace you like.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
If only monster immunities could get faster implemented into the core game. I mean faster than 4 (or is it 2?), when (some bird told me) they will.
Ἀρχή Σοφίας ἡ τῶν ὀνομάτων ἐπίσκεψις -Ἀντισθένης ἁπλοκύων
"
Arrowneous wrote:
It's all about millennials and instant gratification. Plus if GGG thinks chasing the speed racer twitch shooter crowd will get them more eyeballs and more mtx sales then they're all for that.

At least the Metamorph challenge isn't timer based on speed so you can play the league mechanic at whatever pace you like.

The strive for speed/efficiency has always been present in ARPG's. For many people, making their build as efficient as possible has always been priority number one - all the way back to Diablo 1. It's nothing new, and it's not some "mission" to wield in the "shooter crowd". Is the bar set too high in PoE at the moment? Maybe.

Anyhow, as you're mentioning (sort of), is that speed potential in itself will never be a huge problem. The problem is when certain content requires a certain speed. THAT is a problem. Blight required VERY little speed, as long as you had some kind of AoE. Metamorph seem to have even less speed requirements. And that is a good thing.

As long as the game lets you choose your own speed, there's nothing to whine about. Sadly, it doesn't in some cases. But as long as those cases aren't a huge part of the game, it isn't a huge problem.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Farystar wrote:
Why is gameplay still so fast

And with every expansion/league will be faster.
maybe because stuff like the new skill showcases are always versus TRASH, so it always looks fast
I have been enjoying PoE 2 gameplay demonstration and I´ll hope endgame will look similar.
I mean fluid combat without too much clutter on the screen that lasts longer than two seconds:)

"

Big dinos were so slow. It´s your family you can´t deny it:)
Last edited by Rakiii on Nov 21, 2019, 2:08:35 PM
Get kaoms roots and no quicksilver flask and you are good to go sir :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info