FLESH OFFERING GEM nerfed !!!, major bug - again STAFF DO nothing to help me or verify

Sorry, this isn't bugged, also, Your Flesh offering casts only targets YOU & Your Minions. Not anyone else.
"
Littleonne wrote:
And i wanted too, TECH team come an end this imaginary post of mine, what your waiting for ?

Im not afraid of anyone, oppose to kids who ARE to go live and have a conversation, they all run, and you all know who run from a battle dont ya ?

Too bad, but the internet is BIGGER then this small area here, you already go with foot in ground.

This is i wanted to the team here, to CLOSE THE THREAD and erase all, i only await that.

Hurry up.

I am looking forward that you post your e-mail reply from the CEO (remember, I told you who he is), that you were going to contact...... :)
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Nov 23, 2019, 2:53:35 AM
Day and minute not responding to me - i WIN

they respond to in right manner - I WIN, they only have 2 option.

I too wait, but lesson all here, if you WERE INSTEAD ME what will do if you discover another major bug with your game ?

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 26, 2019, 6:18:11 PM
you either had it on CwDT setup or used a weapon with "cast socketed spells when you cast a spell" before.. then you changed your setup and come here blaming the gem itself is bugged.
d:-D*
I agree wit him, u should check the gear veforw u changed your gem and links. Maybe u had it on CoD 😆 or another trigger, but gem is working as intended and always worked like this .
"
Littleonne wrote:
Day and minute not responding to me - i WIN

they respond to in right manner - I WIN, they only have 2 option.

I too wait, but lesson all here, if you WERE INSTEAD ME what will do if you discover another major bug with your game ?

You ll post that on youtube or not ?

Bug is about FPS cap option, which this game dont have in option.

So to post or not Mr Han Solo, i onest dont know what to do.....

Mr Han instead of me what will be doing ? I mean all admins here care about community of players and want to help them, right ? You all work so hard for us.

So now you change topic and try to talk about something else, that is also not a bug.
By design, there isn't a max FPS cap in this game other then using vSYNC and since it's by design then it can't be a bug.
However it's very easy to limit MAX fps in PoE by using a 3 party program like Rivatuner.

Anything else we can help you with now ?? :)
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Nov 25, 2019, 2:01:25 AM
You dig a little on the tech team and ask them - the answer IS RIGHT, we could use riva tunner, like i do - but i ask the Ggg this one, - being not about bugs here, about INTEREST FOR players which company seems to lack a little (or more).

WHY NOT IMPLEMENT IN GAME THE OPTION in the first place, cause not all players, kids mostly KNOW to use riva and 3 party app.

You dont have your own trade system.

You dont have your own fps option.

[Removed by Support]

You gonna lecture all 1,5 millions people about riva tunner and so on ?

most are just players, not like me old wolf to check gpu usage and so on.

you cant make a THREAD IN RED about that, ok budds after 8 years or so - y know what ???

we miss some option in game who burn a little more your gpu until now, but is not such a big deal, you can buy each year another one.

Cause Mr Han Solo, 300 or above fps without apps like riva - CUT LIFE SPAN of gpu and rest of desktop pc, laptops, and so on.

So you cant have a answer for dont added those years ago, cause is too late now, missing a option which cheap games have like from 5-6 years ago, almost all of them have this one.

Instead promotting so much Poe 2, or beside that, you could make vids also to inform all players they need apps to run the game on normal fps, and need also 3 apps for selling items, or buy.

About diverting ? omg, i updtated my vids WHERE I AM FREE, in my channels, here no matter what i say is wrong, why botter ?

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 26, 2019, 6:15:20 PM
"
Littleonne wrote:
You dig a little on the tech team and ask them - the answer IS RIGHT, we could use riva tunner, like i do - but i ask the Ggg this one, - being not about bugs here, about INTEREST FOR players which company seems to lack a little (or more).

WHY NOT IMPLEMENT IN GAME THE OPTION in the first place, cause not all players, kids mostly KNOW to use riva and 3 party app.

You dont have your own trade system.

You dont have your own fps option.

What you have Mr Han Solo ??? is worse then bugs - cause you proof here you lack the interesst, and all the team to ADD THAT SIMPLE OPTION to limit fps cap.

You gonna lecture all 1,5 millions people about riva tunner and so on ?

most are just players, not like me old wolf to check gpu usage and so on.

you cant make a THREAD IN RED about that, ok budds after 8 years or so - y know what ???

Such condescension. Again no-one who has replied to this thread is a GGG employee we are players of the game, not some support/tech team.

GGG have their own trade site its at https://www.pathofexile.com/trade, though it does not scrape the forums like poe.trade does.

As for fps limit, unless you have a 144Hz monitor Vsync for most people is just fine for limiting fps.

"
Littleonne wrote:
So you cant have a answer for dont added those years ago, cause is too late now, missing a option which cheap games have like from 5-6 years ago, almost all of them have this one.

Instead promotting so much Poe 2, or beside that, you could make vids also to inform all players they need apps to run the game on normal fps, and need also 3 apps for selling items, or buy.

As for why an in-game one does not exist already. maybe making on for engine they currently use is complex/impossible, maybe when PoE 2 comes out it will be on a different/upgraded engine and they can include an in-game fps limit.

Looking at one of your video (one that was not posted here) about flesh offering it seem you have fundamentally misunderstood how the spell works.

If you take the black dots on the image above to be corpses and you cast flesh offering on the corpse highlighted by the blue box, it will then look for up to 4 additional corpses in the red circle (an area of effect centered around the first corpse) and add addition time for each one there and consume those corpses, any corpses outside of this area can not be consumed.
You can see this in your own video here where you cast on the left most corpse and it consumes the middle one as it is inside the area but the right most one it not as it is outside of the area.
It does this instead of jumping from corpse to corpse (what I think you ment by chaining).
Last edited by gjennks1 on Nov 23, 2019, 6:45:36 PM
This part of the forum is about posting bug but sadly so far you haven't posted any.

If you want to suggest GGG to make changes to their game, then you post that in other part of the forum, but not in BUG part of the forum.

Suggestions can be posted here -->
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/feedback
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Nov 25, 2019, 2:00:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info