FLESH OFFERING GEM nerfed !!!, major bug - again STAFF DO nothing to help me or verify

Hi, i didnt expect this one - on my last map, then i tried other maps, older in field of campaign.

Normally the gem work like this - you CAST ONCE on dead mobs, and then he chain 4-5 times at least and rebuff you and party with dps and so on...problem is NOT WORKING FOR NOW.

I say possible cause i could be wrong, i plz other witches or users who use the gem confirm this bug.

Proof here, today 19 nov 2019

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Al_GGG on Nov 26, 2019, 6:32:06 PM
Last bumped on Nov 24, 2019, 1:57:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This spell does not chain, you cast it on a corpse and in an area of effect around that corpse it tries to find up to four other corpses to increase the buff (it can only consume 5 corpses maximum).
And if you have no increase effect duration the maximum buff time you can get is 9 seconds with +20% quality that is increased to 9.9 seconds.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Nov 19, 2019, 3:56:22 PM
What ? did anyone see my vid BEFORE posting ? if not, please RE SEE IT.

THE GEM dont seek anymore nearby corpses to apply, reapply buff - so to easily UNDERSTAND you must recast it, and lose time - maybe die, cause in that time before when he worked - you CAN DO OTHER THINGS, like avoid death.

And i asked that someone confirm my bug, seems no one use that skill....

I mean it dont matter 25% dps, as you say WRONG partially, the gem, cause you dont play with it(seems) - before the bug - BUFF LAST MORE THEN 10 sec cause he rebuff us, chaining the corpses....WHICH NOW DONT DO !!!

The gap is more then 20 sec aura on us, losing now.

[Removed by Support]

I mean you come only you from hundreds of vets, and DARE to mislead the players ?

[Removed by Support]

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_Offering

You dont even read or SAW my video, like in the bugs trade system - THE GEM DONT react to another dead mobs NOW, like before, is so hard to get it ?

We lose more then 15 sec buff time, and most important - IS A BUG, i dont even know how is possible this one.

Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Nov 20, 2019, 9:26:15 AM
2 ''big shots'' came with jokes at my post about bugs in trade system, here no one help me...ok.

so here the conclusion exilers

We see on youtube, that is proof enough this forum dont help players too much, only lose time here.

From 2 threads - NONE IS RESOLVED, idc about rest.

LIKE I SAID IS MUCCCCHHH WORSE team himself dont send THEM to poe.trade those bugs, not us, were not employers of Ggg.

You just make your hole deeper with statements of amateur, is a statistic not a accusation or flame dont ?

SO with respect, we gonna see if higher ups has other plans for your non activity here and spam for 0 help, just singing about how to escape all to safe.

Not gonna work amigos.

Im curios how the staff will answer when e CEO rank or lower a little make those calls, if didnt THEY LOSE IMAGE, which dont like, believe me.
I did watch your video and I saw it consuming 5 corpses as the Wiki pages tells you is the maximum it can consume, if we take into account your passive tree, ascendancy, items and the gems quality you have a total of 55% increased effect duration, if you factor the base time of 5 second + 4 second from the addition corpses consumed the total buff time is 13.95 seconds, and this is the time that the buff last in your video.

I have use the offering spells and they do not auto rebuff, are you sure you did not have The Queen's Hunger equipped as this will every 5 second cast a random offering spell.

If you want to test the fact that it only consumes 5 corpses get a desecrate gem cast it once and use the offering on them, it should consume all of them as desecrate creates 5 corpses a cast, then cast desecrate twice on the same spot and use offering once and count how many corpses are remaining it should be 5.
Last edited by gjennks1 on Nov 20, 2019, 9:07:28 AM
Please post a screenshot of the skill description and circle the word “chain” in it. Since you continue to claim to have superior intellect and knowledge than all us kids, show us.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Nov 20, 2019, 10:28:43 AM
No reason to skype with you. Everybody else here knows how this gem works. You clearly think you know more than everybody who played years before you started.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
[Removed by Support]

You act like we are GGG employees we are not, we are fans of the game who have played for years and thus know about the game, we spend out free time looking over posts of people looking for help or asking questions and we try and answer them, if you don't like the answer you get because they are not fitting what you think is happening then do not sperg out on us like this.
Bro, the limit is 5 corpses. It has been since it's release nearly SIX YEARS AGO, as you can see in the version history on the Wiki page that you linked yourself:

"Version History:

There are now icons to show when Flesh Offering and Bone Offering affect you.
2.1.1b
Fixed a rare bug with Flesh Offering not being removed from minions correctly when using Totems.
Flesh Offering now grants 30% attack, movement and cast speed at level 1, up to 40% at level 21 of the gem.
Flesh Offering has been added to the game."

It has NEVER re-applied itself without use of The Queen's Hunger. Also, it's not a projectile nor is the word "Chain" tagged in the gem.

"Chain is a behavior of PROJECTILES AND CHAINING SKILLS that causes them to bounce off targets they hit and seek out additional nearby targets."

You have no clue what you're talking about. It works as intended. Offerings were BUFFED this league, BTW. You used to only gain 50% of the effect, now it's 75% (like before the ACTUAL nerf a few leagues ago) or FULL EFFECT WITH NO ASCENDANCY POINTS if you equip The Queen's Hunger. Omegalul.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Nov 21, 2019, 10:18:11 AM
Hi again, sry if i upset ANYONE - but you all wrong here,....as i say, but some maybe need GLASSES to see.

CHAIN IS WRONG i admit, im not native eg.

ok ok ok ?

THE GEM WORKED LIKE THIS - i cast it once near lets say 5-10 dead mobs, he recast from jumping to nearby corpses and REAPPLY THE BUFF TO ME, even if i was teleport half map away !!!

NOW FROM THE last 2-3 days, IS NOT WORKING, it only cast once.

THE VIDEO IS CLEAR ENOUGH, beside this, RIOT TODAY admitted to me the bugs i discovered 1 month ago, yes that COMPANY WHO MAKE League of Legends - they admitted and promise me to correct them !!!, beside they try helping me, and here what you all do ? NOTHING but badmouth to me, this gem is very important for all summoners and builds who use it.....

THE GEM now cast once, but dont go to nearby corpsese at ALL and i lose past 20 sec with that, cause the buff goes away too fast, and i must recast it to work for just 10 sec.

PLEASE DONT POST if you dont know the gem.

It put a shame on your tech staff, sry to say that.

Is only the true, y think im such a noob dont know my build, dont know my number of orbs or what you gonna invent next ?

Please fix the gem like before, to cast nearby corpses 5 times or how is in description, i log in today and gem DONT WORK.

Is like he was nerfed, but no problem, i tweet higher staff and maybe them will make appropiate calls later on to the tech team, cause i cant take anymore, onnest.

I CAN GET PAST those 3 bugs in trade, i can, is hard but i can live with them - aside from that is a second bug with fps limit in this game, please kid dont make me post the second video and make this company look lower again.

Yes you didnt happen to know it dont ya ? all 4-5 here heroes ? the fps bug ? i mean the option that didnt even EXIST in this game.

Peace to all.
Last edited by Littleonne on Nov 21, 2019, 6:44:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info