[3.10] Immortal CI Guardian(Ascendant) support.15-19 auras. Lag friendly. Solo play viable.

"
Sagdes wrote:
Hi is there a way to get the talent tree progresion? lets say lvl 30 / 50 / 75 / 100?? would love to see what to grab first second and so on. Or maybe some tips for me?

Thanks a lot :)
Well, it depends a lot on your budget, aura preferences, existance of timeless jewel, watcher's e.t.c. Only crucial part is picking every %reduced mana reserved nodes, CI and at least 6 jewel sockets. If you are struggling with budget, you can easily play life based srs/zombie guardian with support spectres(carnage chieftain) untill you have money to get proper gear and respec. I tried it on HC, does exceedingly well. There is a leveling tree for about lvl 55 in this guide already, suited for a summoner.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
Hey the tree seems messed up now. Has 3 points into dirty techniques and 2 points into mace area of affect. Can you update or at least say were to put these points? Also an endurance charge node.

Nvm, jewel using those points. Im dumb dumb sorry.
Last edited by enasniddg77 on Dec 12, 2019, 9:56:11 PM
This is looking very great Kek! Is this possible to League Start with? I'd assume so.
can we get an updated PoB :)
"
exnima wrote:
This is looking very great Kek! Is this possible to League Start with? I'd assume so.
Thanks, if you want to leaguestart with it i recommend to lvl as a skelly/srs guardian as in lvling tree in guide. Lvl to like 80, while farming currency for parts of a support build. Then just respec.
"
TonysGotBass wrote:
They haven't changed anything from 3.8 to 3.9 in the build or tree, old pobs should work
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
"
TonysGotBass wrote:
They haven't changed anything from 3.8 to 3.9 in the build or tree, old pobs should work

Alright, I was converting to 3.9 like it suggested to at the bottom and it was turning into an error or blank tree. I'll leave it then if you are saying nodes haven't changed.
Oh, one more thing. Those links under the pastebins are now dead links.
"
TonysGotBass wrote:
Oh, one more thing. Those links under the pastebins are now dead links.
Those links still work, it's just the art on notables is bugged
Another question....sorry for being a pain.

"If you don't feel too socket starved you can fit in anime boy for even more auras. He should be in same links with zombies, so he gets meat shield. I highly advise to not go with dying breath or kingmaker, but instead give him the sign of a sin eater and the oak shield. Sign of the sin eater will make you and your carry immune to elemental ailments, and oak shield will give AG lots of regen. You might want to spec into Sacrifice on the tree, so the boy doesn't die once in a while."

^ for this what do you suggest removing from nodes to make space for Sacrifice path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info