Instead of attending Exilecon I bought a house!

Gratz OP, my first wife got the house.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Congrats Kolya, I hope the move goes easy for you! ♥
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Gratz,

the family is currently looking forward to sell a flat and buy a house to renovate again, so far no luck, the last one visited had 3 cracks and all 4parts were 10centimeters apart. Even the little castle in Thuringia looked better.
I wonder why they use 40year old pictures in the exposé.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
What's wrong with Texas? :)
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:
Pretty much everything, except the economy and the general cost of living.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
congrats man happy for you!
Last time I was in Texas, I thought it was Mexico. So much for Texans and their "Come and Take it" flags. Mexico has already came and taken it.

They should be proactive and build The Wall™ around Texas border with the rest of the USA. Reconquista has succeeded.

I don't blame you for getting out of Tejas (pronounced Tey-haas).
Been here, working like a dog getting unpacked, sorting things out, etc. Love the house though! Big garage, yard needs fencing, some work to be done but can wait. Cost me an arm and a leg for move.

I was driving through Missouri during Exilecon. Lots of stuff got messed up, making the move more stressful than it should have been through no fault of ours.

We were going to drive straight through, taking shifts in rented van and having Mustang shipped here but at last minute the moron that was supposed to bring Mustang had issues with his truck and could not get someone else before we had to leave (to beat the movers) So .... I drove van, wife drove Mustang.

Cats behaved better than I could have imagined and slept most of the way.

Miracle! They love the house though the older complains about the cold.

So happy to see the back end of TX. I literally cheered when I crossed the border! Cost of living is much cheaper here. Mind you not all of TX is expensive, but Dallas is much higher than national average and there are taxes on everything except breathing.
Censored.
"
The_Impeacher wrote:

Honestly mostly the heat.

Otherwise issues are the growing tax-and-spend mentality being driven by dense urban centers. In a state where income tax is never going to happen, this turns into ever-increasing property taxation which is very unfriendly for long-term habitation.

Then there are the concerns about the border, both in terms of cartel crime spilling over from Mexico and the effects that unchecked illegal immigration has on employment and public services.

Texas is a nice place to live while you're making tons of income and growing your income, but I can't imagine staying here forever.
"
DoubleU wrote:
Gratz OP, my first wife got the house.

I'm so sorry if this is something rude for you but i laughed so hard at that.
The void is a calculated mass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info