[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

Started with an Arc 'til 90 then dumped all extalts on this build and wow, I'm impressed. I never had this much fun in the game exploding monsters left and right. Yesterday I killed A0 Sirus and only then I realized I was still using a Tabula Rasa!

Just got a 6 link chest from the div card and crafted this:

Don't know if it's worth trying a Redeemer's Exalt on it and then focus on other pieces of equip or saving for a better chest though.

Also, got really lucky on Uber lab and enchanted Starkonja with 40% Cyclone. Anyone knows for how much I could sell it? I put 10 ex, but I'm terrible at pricing.

Thank you for the build, it's been a good time.
Last edited by merendero on Jan 25, 2020, 9:49:27 PM
"
merendero wrote:
Started with an Arc 'til 90 then dumped all extalts on this build and wow, I'm impressed. I never had this much fun in the game exploding monsters left and right. Yesterday I killed A0 Sirus and only then I realized I was still using a Tabula Rasa!

Just got a 6 link chest from the div card and crafted this:

Don't know if it's worth trying a Redeemer's Exalt on it and then focus on other pieces of equip or saving for a better chest though.

Also, got really lucky on Uber lab and enchanted Starkonja with 40% Cyclone. Anyone knows for how much I could sell it? I put 10 ex, but I'm terrible at pricing.

Thank you for the build, it's been a good time.

cyclone damage is not super good, cyclone attack speed is worth much much more so i would say 10ex is quite high
T16 and Conquerors are easy. Sirus Lvl 8 is a pain in the Ass, as we are basically 1 Shot for all his abilities..
Can someone more experienced with POB tell me what my APS is currently? POB tells me it is about 16, which would already be beyond the threshold. However, my in game tooltip is way lower.

Since i need to upgrade some gear pieces, can someone confirm my actual attack rate is indeed 16?
mmmm Feel like I need that helm with cyclone attack speed for 15 APS
Hey guys...

I am rather new to path of building, atleast in configuring it and finding my APS while fully buffed up on flasks etc.

Can anyone help me either properly tell the settings for POB for this build? Or put my char (SPIN_TO_COC_MOFF) into their POB and tell me my APS? I'd rather want the first solution, so i can save the settings and figure out what to change, because my POB says 16.43 APS, which is waaay too much. But I am not sure if that is correct..

I'll pay in chaos if anyone wanna babysit me through the process ingame or smth :D
"
dunsebility wrote:
Hey guys...

I am rather new to path of building, atleast in configuring it and finding my APS while fully buffed up on flasks etc.

Can anyone help me either properly tell the settings for POB for this build? Or put my char (SPIN_TO_COC_MOFF) into their POB and tell me my APS? I'd rather want the first solution, so i can save the settings and figure out what to change, because my POB says 16.43 APS, which is waaay too much. But I am not sure if that is correct..

I'll pay in chaos if anyone wanna babysit me through the process ingame or smth :D

i'm not an expert, but if u check your in game skill tooltip while you're spinning it should tell you the aps!

edit: Spinning while hitting a mob** not just spinning in your h/o
Last edited by bbear on Jan 26, 2020, 10:16:11 AM
"
bbear wrote:
"
dunsebility wrote:
Hey guys...

i'm not an expert, but if u check your in game skill tooltip while you're spinning it should tell you the aps!

edit: Spinning while hitting a mob** not just spinning in your h/o

If I press C and check cyclone while attacking a mob and all flasks active, it says 13.89. Which I am quite happy about since I'm not above 15, which I thought. I assume that is the correct number then and I dont need POB? Thanks for answering!
"
TommesOB wrote:
T16 and Conquerors are easy. Sirus Lvl 8 is a pain in the Ass, as we are basically 1 Shot for all his abilities..

This is true for a lot of builds currently, when you learn the fight it really isn't that bad. I find the sirus fight more annoying than anything, worst fight they've made in a long time imo.

Could also just make a beefy tank character to do the Sirus fights if you're dying too much.
OK, I fully finished the build for me. Was lucky to chance Headhunter, but turned out that it doesn't not fit my gameplay style so I sold it and here are the items I came up with. 4.8k life, over 80% resistances, 15.04 attack speed when fully buffed (it takes 1-2 packs for full buff lol). Cyclone damage on helmet is obsolete - I just bought very cheep one with fire damage leech, and accidentally it was with this enchant =) Only that left are 22% quality gems, but whatever, I already own t16 with closed eyes. Overall build is awesome. Time to progress the atlas and make challenges =) Passive tree with Jewels in profile, it's wide open. Thanks to @Chesco for detailed guide and Leveling section. The only thing I can say is that at least 4.5k of life is mandatory to not suffer from lack of survivability. And it was harder to acheive than 15 attack speed.

Last edited by nikitosinenka on Jan 26, 2020, 10:50:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info