[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

i have one cospri, need more currency to buy another.

in this scenario, what gem i use on cospri?
"
noldz wrote:

fb/nova/coldtofire
"
noldz wrote:

I think either frostbolt or ice nova on caspris, and the other in tabula. And skip wave of conviction or any other third skill.

And, either deviate more from this guide and don't use effigon. Or use effigon + blind from flesh and stone + fire damage from 2x cold to fire and avatar of fire.
Almost any other amulet is better than effigon when you have no blind and no fire damage.
Effigon is great with blind and fire damage. You should use it fully sooner or later, I would do it now.
Last edited by iljasuger on Jan 3, 2020, 2:20:33 PM
OK HEADHUNTER VERSION!

How it plays? https://youtu.be/PAZg9wCHdRc

This is only for people that already know how this works, at the core level, and u need decent PC.

This build is about stealing buffs from monsters, so adding stuff like beyond, sextants, prophecies will make it even better.

Main source of buffs!

Inspired Learning jewel - 2nd source of buffs.

3rd source of buffs.

We have those buffs now we extend their duration.

Curse ourselves with temporal chains.

Effectiveness of curse

Shapers presence makes effects expire 33% slower

But if we temp chain ourselves we will be slowed too much, so we need this item, so we cant be slowed below base values

MORE FUN, explosions everywhere, and with HH one explosion starts chain reaction, as long there are monsters around they will die.

Scaling dmg of exlosions a bit.
Not much, but we dont need anything tbh.

And of course our remaining one cospri's

This will NOT kill sirius, or even any hard boss without buffs, this is MAPPING build only. So no elder/shaper etc, but guardians, elderslayers etc YES.
Last edited by zjazd on Jan 3, 2020, 2:31:33 PM
"
AtomicTempest wrote:
"
lordspirit wrote:
Hi there,

Im a newbie at poe and after almost 100h of it i look at your build and decided to follow it and im loving the playstile smooth and funtastic. Yet I cant even reach 1/10 of oyur PoB DPS values. Can you please tell me what should i look into to improve my build ?

https://pastebin.com/mdpWBp1q

Thanks in advance m8.

I recommend you to get 2 cospri's that will boost your dps very hard.

after that get mark of the shaper ring and elder ring with poachers mark curse on it.

Examples:

Recommend getting the effigon too with corrupt of fire leech so you can remove life leech from ice nova on cospri's

thanks for your help m8 :)
"
iljasuger wrote:
"
noldz wrote:

I think either frostbolt or ice nova on caspris, and the other in tabula. And skip wave of conviction or any other third skill.

And, either deviate more from this guide and don't use effigon. Or use effigon + blind from flesh and stone + fire damage from 2x cold to fire and avatar of fire.
Almost any other amulet is better than effigon when you have no blind and no fire damage.
Effigon is great with blind and fire damage. You should use it fully sooner or later, I would do it now.

Ok, thanks! :D
Anyone selling effigon with leeche fire dmg as life? xD
ok now what next
"
zjazd wrote:
"
Chesco wrote:
Hi everyone! Happy to see you guys liked the build!

I've been quite short of time lately, thus I haven't been around frequently to answer questions, so I'd like to thank all of you guys who are helping others!

Some people have contacted me ingame to answer questions. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have while I'm playing, feel free to contact me!

About the build itself, I didn't catch up with the league items and affixes yet, but I intend to do so next week (when I'll finally have some more free time) and update the topic with some new suggestions and some other little changes, as well as update the damage presented on many sections to the current values.
Cool, was trying to help others since you were gone.

Guys if anyone needs those my chest/gloves/helm/boots will give best current poe.trade price for similar item.

Got lucky with ancient orb and making switch to hh/eksplosion chest

is the stuff still for sale?
Is this build endgame viable? Speaking T16 Metamorphs and Sirus 8?

Had enough "This build costs 50ex and cant kill anything without wasting 5 portals" crap for this league.
Last edited by deimudda69 on Jan 3, 2020, 4:16:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info