[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

T15 Elderguard was unkillable for me :/
Maybe you are not in sand stance and missing attacks coz of that?
"
MsOtherName wrote:
T15 Elderguard was unkillable for me :/
No i am using sand stance.

I honestly think i am missing something very important but easy to not see. Its weird.
Spoiler

Yeah same me, having hard time with t15-16 metamorphs i think i need lvl21 gems but man i've already spend like 25ex on this build

Also 15aps cyclone is mandatory? or i can stay on 13 and get some dps jewels
Last edited by Hernot on Dec 24, 2019, 6:56:04 AM
hello guys,

So far loving this build ;) it's very fast and smooth. Build's not super tanky (why would expect anything else from assassin :D ) yet it's pretty strong defensively due to blind/dodge and awesome clearspeed, also cyclone helps dodging telegraphed attacks from bosses ( aoe and ground effects may hurt as it's very hard to see anything like that with this build lol).

So, i haven't tried any of the new super duper bosses but clearing t16's including guardians and regular maps + meta's with ease.

Gear is still on mediocre side so lot's of room for improvement :)

Big thanks for this build :)

Here's my gear for the cuurious ->
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
15aps is not mandatory, it's just perfect proc rate according to math, but nobody even knows if it's the case and something server side is not screwing u up. So try to get it but don't panic. I'm far from 15aps on 5L and it has way more dmg than i need.
Really strong, but not "new" endgame viable. At around 5k life every little thing was one hitting me in the awakener fight. Changed the entire build to ES and now it is fine. Lost about 1/3 of damage, but it's worth for the exchange in survivability.
"
zjazd wrote:
15aps is not mandatory, it's just perfect proc rate according to math, but nobody even knows if it's the case and something server side is not screwing u up. So try to get it but don't panic. I'm far from 15aps on 5L and it has way more dmg than i need.

Lol i've just done t16 hunter and kida lack of dmg ;/

a3 btw
Last edited by Hernot on Dec 24, 2019, 7:22:16 AM
"
Hernot wrote:
"
zjazd wrote:

Lol i've just done t16 hunter and kida lack of dmg ;/

a3 btw

My build is slightly different but can't make so much difference. Also posted video of A8 redeemer previous page. Get rid of fortify in main link and use it in movement if you lack dmg.
Hmm i am comparing PoBs and i maybe have 1/3 of the stats for all dmg spells.

I also have only 8% ATS. The first page PoB has nearly 15%.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info