[3.11] Melting Nova | 16m DPS, 6k life, acro/phase | Deathless Sirus A8

"
sn3kox wrote:
Hi all , can someone help me ? i get one shooted so manny times i dont know how to change that :( this is my pastebin , https://pastebin.com/RABPGLnd
if someone could check my gear and tree would be great any tips , tried uber elder :| no chance even just entered to the boss i get one shooted instantly got 4k hp right now. what to change to increase the survability ? .

without even looking at the pob, you're missing life on multiple pieces of gear, drop the bottled faith for a dodge flask.
can I level with two sword still, or do I need to use a wand or something, please?

I have the revenant sword skins, and really want to use them while levelling if I can.

I guess this game is pretty open to letting us just do what we want, so I guess the answer is probably "if you want to?" ha ha.

I just mean though, is going to impede me playing this way, please?

I guess I could even just play with 1 sword to start with. I don't want to use a wand though, I'm dead set on using swords, it's why I picked this build.

I usually play archers/totem/trap guerrilla style run and gun stuff, love it.

I love the idea of this kind of thing though "spin 2 win" ha ha. I love how it all goes off, it's very clever.
Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 18, 2020, 10:23:14 AM
Hello, I saw this build from the cooldown guide on reddit. I was wondering, why not go for 20.2 aps with 52% cdr? If we had 52% cdr for this build, wouldn't we be more free to get more atk spd for more dmg without worrying about going over the threshpoint?
also from my calculations, attack speed offers a lot of dmg, so it seems very worth to invest more into attack speed. Unless my calulations are wrong. can someone confirm this?
"
Hello, I saw this build from the cooldown guide on reddit. I was wondering, why not go for 20.2 aps with 52% cdr? If we had 52% cdr for this build, wouldn't we be more free to get more atk spd for more dmg without worrying about going over the threshpoint?

Because the 22% from AwCoC doesn't affect the Cospris, so you'll have a 4 Tick Ice Nova and Frostbolt from the Cospris while attacking at 10.1 Aps with each weapon which will make you miss casts, since the optimal Aps on a <51% ICR is <7.5.
Great guide btw.
Last edited by hyperini on Sep 17, 2020, 8:09:03 PM
"
can I level with two sword still, or do I need to use a wand or something, please?

I have the revenant sword skins, and really want to use them while levelling if I can.

I guess this game is pretty open to letting us just do what we want, so I guess the answer is probably "if you want to?" ha ha.

I guess I could even just play with 1 sword to start with. I don't want to use a wand though, I'm dead set on using swords, it's why I picked this build.

I love the idea of this kind of thing though "spin 2 win" ha ha. I love how it all goes off, it's very clever.

BUMP (please)

I still don't know the answer to this. I don't quite know how to level it. do I still use 2 swords, please?

PS: I bought 2 cospris in regular mode to try the build out, but I've not started levelling it yet.
"
"

BUMP (please)

I still don't know the answer to this. I don't quite know how to level it. do I still use 2 swords, please?

PS: I bought 2 cospris in regular mode to try the build out, but I've not started levelling it yet.

Yes you use two crospis all the time they are mandatory
"
sn3kox wrote:
"
"

BUMP (please)

Yes you use two crospis all the time they are mandatory

what I mean mate, is until you are the level to use them, what weapons do you use? do you still use two swords when levelling up? I have no idea how to level the character.
Last edited by Umbral_Spectre on Sep 18, 2020, 11:36:27 PM
Doesnt matter į lvled with two swords it was okay for me you can chose other options

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info