--Takes place in the shadow of a great corruption
--Is full of one-shots and cheese
--Is for haters
--The end boss is a tentacle monster amid expanding circles of death
--Exiles may spend months trying to get to level 90

Virginia

--has a law on the books saying you can't wear your trousers too low
--Zana doesn't know who her daddy is
--Takes place in the shadow of a great corruption (DC)
--Is full of jello shots and ham
--Is for lovers (bahahahaha haahahah)
--The end boss is an 8-lane beltway amid expanding circles of gridlock
--Commuters may spend months trying to get to Dulles

D3 aint got nothing on the state
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
At least Virginia tossed out much of their garbage legislature tonight. Not like Diablo 3 accomplished anything in 2019.
"
Wallach wrote:
At least Virginia tossed out much of their garbage legislature tonight. Not like Diablo 3 accomplished anything in 2019.

I disagree.

Spoiler

I haven't seen a bigger step in the right direction in a long time. But now D3 players are gonna beg every set be buffed, and then this and Legacy of Nightmares become useless again.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
Wallach wrote:

I disagree.

Spoiler

I haven't seen a bigger step in the right direction in a long time. But now D3 players are gonna beg every set be buffed, and then this and Legacy of Nightmares become useless again.

Gem max 99? Or is that still being tested?
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
Last edited by elesham4ever on Feb 14, 2020, 11:45:53 PM
"
elesham4ever wrote:
"
crunkatog wrote:
PoE

--32% of exiles have no trousers
--Zana doesn't know where her daddy is
--Takes place in the shadow of a great corruption
--Is full of one-shots and cheese
--Is for haters
--The end boss is a tentacle monster amid expanding circles of death
--Exiles may spend months trying to get to level 90

Virginia

--has a law on the books saying you can't wear your trousers too low
--Zana doesn't know who her daddy is
--Takes place in the shadow of a great corruption (DC)
--Is full of jello shots and ham
--Is for lovers (bahahahaha haahahah)
--The end boss is an 8-lane beltway amid expanding circles of gridlock
--Commuters may spend months trying to get to Dulles

D3 aint got nothing on the state

Ha, I always love a well crafted response. +points

PoE:
--Oriathans point to the Vaal as an example of an advanced civilization that destroyed itself through pure corruption
--Sailors live in fear of the Brine King, whom you defeat in Act 6
--Residents of Lioneyes Watch must periodically clean out the terrible festering morass known as the Fetid Pool, and rid it of necromancers
--Mysterious crystals from the Maraketh Mountains that transform human powers are known as Virtue Gems
--In Act 2, a great evil is awakened and blots out the sun over the Forest Encampment, and you trace it all the way back to the Vaal Temple.

VA:
--Virginians point to Maryland for the same cautionary tale.
--Fishermen live in fear of Chessie oyster drills, whom you can't defeat in Act 6, or anywhere else
--Residents of Virginia must periodically clean out the terrible festering morass known as Richmond, and rid it of gerrymanders
--Mysterious crystals from the Appalachian Mountains that transform human powers are known as Breaking Bad
--In Northumberland County, a great evil is awakened and fouls the waters around the Tidewater Encampment, and you trace it all the way back to Philadelphia
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
"
"
Wallach wrote:

I disagree.

Spoiler

Gem max 99? Or is that still being tested?

Nope, that's the max. Once it's 99 and you have full ancients it gives the same bonus as Legacy of Nightmares, but you get your ring slots. They finally have everything in the game perfectly balanced though, it's pretty sweet.

When I played last season the top grifters for every class were a mix of all of the sets and custom builds with that gem. They're gonna be adding in new sets now every season for a bit though, so I'm hoping nothing gets fucked up.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
lol
Any signature worth using is against the rules. Therefore, no signature will be found here.
"
elesham4ever wrote:
Answer is obviously Virginia...

...and that's saying something.

The correct answer is Arkansas.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info