[3.15] Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator - tanky & fast mapping - good scaling - all content

Looking at your PoB vs paLeDuelistBlight's tree (minus the RT which I know is because of a Watcher's Eye), would you recommend your character's setup vs what's in the PoB as a final tree?

Edit: It looks like (according to PoB calculations) a 5% dps loss and a 5% armour gain, plus some int and dex (for gem levels?)
Last edited by Silvano13 on Jan 23, 2021, 11:02:35 AM
This build is great against maven after you get a couple ex worth of gear, mainly a great armor shield. Everything is bouncing onto others quickly so you can keep moving around & shield charging around while attacking & have your block/flask to mitigate damage. You can also run into people to keep fortify up but I didn't even need to do that. Very high phys mitigation with my cwdt lvl 1 immortal call + enduring cry set up, its tough to die to most bosses in this game except atziri reflection mirror.

I'm only running a 5L lion eye with all 23 quality gems & no jewels besides divide & conquer, damage is good enough.
"
Silvano13 wrote:
Looking at your PoB vs paLeDuelistBlight's tree (minus the RT which I know is because of a Watcher's Eye), would you recommend your character's setup vs what's in the PoB as a final tree?

Edit: It looks like (according to PoB calculations) a 5% dps loss and a 5% armour gain, plus some int and dex (for gem levels?)

As the name says the guide character was from Blight. There were no cluster jewels yet.

I think i would prefer the tree with the cluster and don't travel that much right. I really like cluster jewels as you get a lot flexibility for your build.

"
LongSalami wrote:

P.S. my biggest mistake: i played 2 day with rare weapon "60% chance for Bleeding inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage" and I thought that it works. Damn POB deceived me and i did not pay attention xD

Haha, always look twice ;) Sadly a lot nodes are now "with weapons", too.
Guides:
Spectral Shield Throw Bleed Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2672813
Shattering Steel Gladiator: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839530
How the hell you reach 6.300 life? I only got 5.200, with 6 more levels 5800, you used cluster tree?...
Hi, i have a little problem with this build.
I understand how to scale damage (clusters, better shield, better skill gems).
But thing is... i get oneshot a lot.
Seemingly by elem damage.
Is there a thing that im missing?
Currently i got 5.9K health, 77/76/76 res and 72% block in combat.
Chaos damage as well seems to be a problem, but ill just get some chaos res at some point + maybe even "Cleansed thougths".

P/s: sorry if its hard to read. Мy english is not so good.
All its ok for me, only damage agains bosses feels bad, something I can do to fix a bit that?...

Chance to Bleed or Unbound?...

Better Advancing fortress or something like that?:

Any more affixe or Sfuxxis to get better weapon?...

Thanks in advance...
Last edited by Vyr75 on Jan 24, 2021, 12:35:35 PM
"
Vyr75 wrote:
All its ok for me, only damage agains bosses feels bad, something I can do to fix a bit that?...

Chance to Bleed or Unbound?...

Better Advancing fortress or something like that?:

Any more affixe or Sfuxxis to get better weapon?...

Thanks in advance...

Nice weapon tho.
And about a damage.
1) Unbound seems to be better.
2) advancing fortress gives mostly defence, so if you want damage then yeah go for something like my weapon.
3) More armour on the sheild.
You can try to roll another shield or craft +stat+quality.
4) Cluster jewels.
I looked at your tree.
Most people dont use right side of the tree and instead go for clusters.
They pretty cheap (bought mine for 40c)
5) Awekend supports.
6) Helmet with +9% to all nerby enemies.
And thats all i know.

P/s: again sorry if its hard to read.
Thanks so much will try a few changes :)
"
Kibertu wrote:
Chaos damage as well seems to be a problem, but ill just get some chaos res at some point + maybe even "Cleansed thougths".

Do you have Versitile Combatant ? The guide says take it last, but it REALLY helps if you take it 3rd and then go for Gratuitous Violence.

Also realize that you are not really suposed to facetank stuff that can oneshot you, it is not 100% block ;) Gotta keep moving.

And I think the new sirius on maps just does that to everyone?
"
Dofolo wrote:
"
Kibertu wrote:

Do you have Versitile Combatant ? The guide says take it last, but it REALLY helps if you take it 3rd and then go for Gratuitous Violence.

Also realize that you are not really suposed to facetank stuff that can oneshot you, it is not 100% block ;) Gotta keep moving.

And I think the new sirius on maps just does that to everyone?

Actually... i haven't died since I wrote this.
I don't know what's fixed, but it's fixed.
I even lost ~200 hp.
Maybe chaos res helps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info