A Selection of Halloween Outfits

Awesomeness!!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
awesome!
My Hallowe'en outfit (on a Duelist) is much simpler. Gloom Armour set, Decapitation Helmet Skin, Rolling Head Pet, Ebony Weapon Effect, Ebony Footprints, Shade of Axiom Apparition. And I like to go roaming through towns and dance. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
any real news comming up? like, concerning the actual game?
2 more weeks. It’s killing me.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Seems like a lazy approach re-relased old stuff. I dont dont GGG ran out of ideas yet to make some unique/hideous cosmetics.

In retro-perspective i wish i got Halloween MTX back in the day when they where unique each year.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Oct 30, 2019, 5:14:24 AM
"
Achilion wrote:
"
Ahfack wrote:
BUY OUR SHIT

:)

THE F**K U SMILING AT?!? BUY IT! (lul mate)
Man, I've overspent on this game so hard already, you'd have to try a thousand times harder.
Dont mind my comment
thanks
All those wonderful tentacle wings are on sale, but no Void Wings. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info