Server side hotfix

No Warning?

You owe me one Corrupted Coves 124% quantity 2 sacrifices Nico map

Having said that; I think I died this morning to what you fixed! So thanks keep up the good work GGG
"
MasonThorne wrote:
No Warning?

You owe me one Corrupted Coves 124% quantity 2 sacrifices Nico map

Having said that; I think I died this morning to what you fixed! So thanks keep up the good work GGG

They don't owe you shit.

Also, I love how this thread had no responses for 2 days and a crash causes everyone to think a two day old post had anything to do with it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
First reply:) Instance crash that could occur with many player skills? After 2 months in league seriously?

Yes, because no new code has been introduced in two months that could have caused new buggy interactions to be created.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
This is disturbing lol
Second-class poe gamer
Would I like to know when they are going to fix the servers? most of the time the connection falls and it has become frustrating when it happens during the boss fight or during mining. Almost always does not connect to the servers during login and returns you to the main menu. It is an eternity that users complain about this problem and are not listened to!
I have got more information about server-side hotfix actually I research coupon codes & I have found
Last edited by DARK_LIGHT11 on Feb 21, 2022, 7:22:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info