Path of Exile's Six-Year Release Anniversary

it's also my birthday today
congrats, here's to many more years :)
"six new acts of content"

Please. You reskinned cruel and merc. And it was totally unneeded, you could have just scooted mapping back to start at lvl 30. Instead now we're permanently stuck with hateful two days slogs through story every league, unless we're pawnshop mcspeedrunny the tryhard streamer god. And then another X days of map slog till we finally get to the actual game. T16 content and bosses.

And the classes were a huge mistake. The last dagger in the heart of anything like attachment to the narrative or immersion. Which is why virtually all of the character names in the league are meta. BlinkysNinthCOCbuild and the like.

This game could be so much better if GGG's hate boner for anything that isn't trade would get deflated.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
and coincided with our official release on Steam

W R O N G ! ! ! ! !

Official Release on Steam came with the Sacrifice of the Vaal Expansion (patch 1.2.0)!!

You can't tell me I'm lying because that's THE DAY I MADE MY ACCOUNT!
Last edited by bvanharjr on Oct 23, 2019, 7:22:54 PM
*sniffs cork*

*puts the rest of PoE back in the bottle and looks forward to an interesting vinegar in about 6 more years*

Level editors when?

I want to be able to sell someone a map.

"I totally have a spare guardian map you can use to reset your atlas for the new league." *places map in window*

"Hey thanks...*hovers over map* wait, this says "Liar of the Hoodra"

"yeah it's a legacy version, mmhmm"

"...since when is "area is inhabited by twerking Cadibros" a mod? What is a "harbanger"?

"just try it, oh and you'll need earplugs and turn down your gpu settings"

*buyer puts map in device; the splash screen for the map loading is replaced by the load screen for Total Annihilation:Escalation*
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
Cheers ggg, don't ever stop.
Last edited by Razis on Oct 23, 2019, 7:24:09 PM
Way to make a great game that has lasted 6 years!
Hope to play it for 6+ more.
Looking forward to next months announcements!

Great job everyone!

One thing I would love to see is various skins and genders for each class and make some more map devices, I want to buy a kewl one!

Inlakech
"
Innomen wrote:
"six new acts of content"

Please. You reskinned cruel and merc. And it was totally unneeded, you could have just scooted mapping back to start at lvl 30. Instead now we're permanently stuck with hateful two days slogs through story every league, unless we're pawnshop mcspeedrunny the tryhard streamer god. And then another X days of map slog till we finally get to the actual game. T16 content and bosses.

And the classes were a huge mistake. The last dagger in the heart of anything like attachment to the narrative or immersion. Which is why virtually all of the character names in the league are meta. BlinkysNinthCOCbuild and the like.

This game could be so much better if GGG's hate boner for anything that isn't trade would get deflated.

please uninstall poe and move to a game that will suit your brain.
Congratulations, and a very happy birthday to all of the team of GGG! You have made my very favorite game of all time, and for that, I am deeply grateful!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Literally the game I played for most time.
And continually playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info