3.8.2 Patch Notes

"
frostzor27 wrote:
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

GG GGGcent. No support pack for you this league.

Other than that, i actually like the blight mechanic. It's not as boring as standard and it's a finally a mechanic that doesn't have a timer running out (besides from the turret placement). Which is nice.
"
Fixed a rare bug where objects could sometimes have the wrong model. For example, a monster using a tree as its weapon.

Nooo!
nice!
"
frostzor27 wrote:

- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Blight map drop rates.

Unexpected League ending occured! Unless this ^^^ will be solved. Not sure already even this would help tho..
The one truly important fix that needs to be done is that the blight mechanic itself is taking longer then the rest of the map, give us a way to speed it up. I can obviously skip to run it but then I could just play standard.

Otherwise it's a ok league, haven't had a portal on top of my pump in forever now which was the main issue besides blight map loot in the start.

Then again this league never had the potential of being a great league since no depth was added to the league mechanic, no new crafting system, no depths to the endgame content of blight. I just hope the devs aren't scared away by the Synthesis backlash, which after the fix 1 month into the league turned out to be the byfar best league I've played (started in Bestiary).

On the other hand challenges have never been so easy to complete, only a few rng things but rest was target farming, more of this please. (Except that Atlas missions takes a long ass time without white/yellow rotas if you actually do the league mechanic)
"
Joernzen wrote:
Flashback when?

There will be no flashback, stop posting this stupid question in every news posted by GGG ffs ...

So another debuff on multistrike wtf!? why dont they just remove the melee chars and just keep the caster chars it would make more sence!
"
Lord_Izanagi wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

- Blight map drop rates.

First of all, have you ever considered that maybe they're working on all of these things and just haven't found a way to fix them yet? Also, some of the things you mentioned may be intentional, like the ranged mobs being op for example. You're literally just complaining about nothing without putting any logic or thought behind it.

Nop.

Anyways not amazed by the patch at all when there are so many important things to fix yet they don't care.

Still no memory usage fix by the way :DDD It's becoming a comedy.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Fixed a rare bug where objects could sometimes have the wrong model. For example, a monster using a tree as its weapon.

Lol, why fixing this.... the only fun in this league :D
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
It's more important to know for minion and totem builds, for mine and trap builds this effectively means nothing.
Huhh, why for totems it wouldn't suddenly work? If I have inspiration charges, power charges and frenzy charges they should all work the same right? I get the buff to damage so my totem does more damage? Or they're just nerfing a gem mid season, which they usually don't do...

you are correct, basically only minions get the shaft on this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info