Weapon and Shields Sale and the Divine Arcane Wings

Wow, the wings are beautiful
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
NICE, NICE, NICE...
BTW Why don't you guys encode over 1080p?

I'm only a partial content creator and I won't settle for that. C'mon now.
"Never trust floating women." -Officer Kirac
The wings look great, i will buy them when they are on sale.
Look, I love you GGG. Really.

But until weapon MTX apply to BOTH one-handed weapons, I will not buy them. Ever.

Why should dual wielders pay double to apply a cosmetic?

Why continue the confusing mix of weapon MTX that apply to both one-handed weapons (from packs) and weapon MTX that apply to only one weapon?

Last edited by Augusten on Oct 18, 2019, 11:01:27 AM
waiting for some purple things
Still waiting for getting new stuff for my dark prism / crucible supporter pack.... a map device for the awesome portal effect would be nice and maybe a wand mtx ?

How about better stash management options instead of overwhelming MTX. Party play so lagging - turning OFF all MTX for better performance. What is the point of MTX if the game client is struggling with performance? 20+Gb Contents.ggpk file doesnt help either, neither does DirectX 11.
Yeah, more MTX.
"
How about better stash management options instead of overwhelming MTX. Party play so lagging - turning OFF all MTX for better performance. What is the point of MTX if the game client is struggling with performance? 20+Gb Contents.ggpk file doesnt help either, neither does DirectX 11.
Yeah, more MTX.

You think you want to have their 3d artists write code, but I'm not sure that's a great idea.
nice ty
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info