[3.8] ♥ HOLY BLEEDING, Gladiator Lacerate bleeds to death all end game, 9 milion dot

How do you reserve enough mana? Herald of Purity 25%, Flesh and Stone 25%, Malevolence 50%, war banner 10%, so it should be 110%. Is enlighten lv 4 enough?
Btw may I ask if dual sword work with this build?
Last edited by khachavippoe on Oct 19, 2019, 2:15:02 AM
"
khachavippoe wrote:
How do you reserve enough mana? Herald of Purity 25%, Flesh and Stone 25%, Malevolence 50%, war banner 10%, so it should be 110%. Is enlighten lv 4 enough?
Btw may I ask if dual sword work with this build?

enlighten level 4 and, if u check helmet, it has 5% mana reserved fmod, i got it with fossil.
with axe is better, in dual wield u need 2 sword with high dps and that mod from corroded and farrul 6l is not a 7l like the axe.. u could use astral plate with lvl 1 maim support, but then how u generate frenzy in single target? for me 2h hand wepon is best choice
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
>This is best bleed build that I've ever done. The damage is so high..

and it only costs 20+ ex for the weapon and chest armor, lol
yea, what about it
Last edited by Voidurai on Oct 23, 2019, 7:08:01 PM
Hey nice build :P

I'm curious if you ever considered utilizing impale to boost your bleed damage even more?

Here's the logic;

With crimson dance, each instance of bleed applies 35% of the base damage of the hit that proc'd it. (total = 280% at max stack) Crimson Dance also removes the amplified effect if the enemy moves so there is no need to kite the boss around, best is simply to continue hitting the target.

Bleed mechanic also stipulate that only the biggest instance of bleed is applied at any one time (the 8 biggests with CD). Meaning we can only have 8 bleeds at a time on the target, but each time we hit and create a bleed instance that is bigger than what we have in our pool, we replace it (and refresh it's respective duration).

Then comes in impale. Impale stores 10% of the base damage of a hit and adds it to the next attacks, up to 5 times (7 with +2 impale stacks WE, not gonna talk about champion). Therefor, from the 6th/8th hit and on, we deal 50%/70% MORE damage, that's added to the base damage. That results in a bigger bleed instance created from those hit. Without considering +% impale effect which are multiplicative with the "more" damage modifier. I'll be considering impale WE for the rest.

To sum it up, you would reach 170% base damage from impale effect at your 8th hit, then each bleed you apply from there is calculated based on that boosted base value. 8 hits later, at hit 16th, you have 8 bleed instances running on your target for a total of 280% of that 170% of base damage. which is about 476%, not counting bleed/dot mods). Theorycally acheiving 1.7 times your actual dps of only idolizing base damage, which is essentially 280% of 100% base damage. bottom line; 9m x 1.7 = 15.3M bleed dps + actual hits (also boosted by impale)

Of course, speccing into impale would require some sacrifes so it would be lower but impale chance is so easy to get that I believe it would be worth it.

also, I did not take into consideration mods like +dmg against bleeding enemy because they roughly negate each other since they are in both versions. however they would be boosted by impale too, adding some damage to the mix.
"
sinity499 wrote:

I'm curious if you ever considered utilizing impale to boost your bleed damage even more?

Here's the logic;

With crimson dance, each instance of bleed applies 35% of the base damage of the hit that proc'd it. (total = 280% at max stack) Crimson Dance also removes the amplified effect if the enemy moves so there is no need to kite the boss around, best is simply to continue hitting the target.

Bleed mechanic also stipulate that only the biggest instance of bleed is applied at any one time (the 8 biggests with CD). Meaning we can only have 8 bleeds at a time on the target, but each time we hit and create a bleed instance that is bigger than what we have in our pool, we replace it (and refresh it's respective duration).

Then comes in impale. Impale stores 10% of the base damage of a hit and adds it to the next attacks, up to 5 times (7 with +2 impale stacks WE, not gonna talk about champion). Therefor, from the 6th/8th hit and on, we deal 50%/70% MORE damage, that's added to the base damage. That results in a bigger bleed instance created from those hit. Without considering +% impale effect which are multiplicative with the "more" damage modifier. I'll be considering impale WE for the rest.

To sum it up, you would reach 170% base damage from impale effect at your 8th hit, then each bleed you apply from there is calculated based on that boosted base value. 8 hits later, at hit 16th, you have 8 bleed instances running on your target for a total of 280% of that 170% of base damage. which is about 476%, not counting bleed/dot mods). Theorycally acheiving 1.7 times your actual dps of only idolizing base damage, which is essentially 280% of 100% base damage. bottom line; 9m x 1.7 = 15.3M bleed dps + actual hits (also boosted by impale)

Of course, speccing into impale would require some sacrifes so it would be lower but impale chance is so easy to get that I believe it would be worth it.

also, I did not take into consideration mods like +dmg against bleeding enemy because they roughly negate each other since they are in both versions. however they would be boosted by impale too, adding some damage to the mix.

Hi, thanks for your consideration.
Your maths are ok, in theory impale improve damage so basically improve bleeding, true, but consider that all supports that i've linked in axe have secondary effect (more bleeding damage)..

By the way, as you can see in video, there are no bosses that can take more than 6-7 attack.. all die so fast.. there is no time to apply 8 impale and then attack 8 times again to apply 8 stack empowerd..

this thing could be considered in (maybe) delve vs high level bosses, but the defense of this build is just manual dodge and it's not good for deep delve.
You should mention that this build (your gear) is roughly 200 Ex in Budget.
Last edited by Wurst_Nightmare on Oct 25, 2019, 3:28:04 AM
"
You should mention that this build (your gear) is roughly 200 Ex in Budget.

only expainsive is axe and farrul (in standard, beacuse in league is cheap)... then i said that amulet with pride is not necessary u can drop 1 aura, u can take just 1 mod malevolence jewel, the helmet it's easy to craft with bound, pristine and jagged fossill... so far to be 200ex also in std..
"
Hitma47 wrote:
"
sinity499 wrote:

Here's the logic;

Hi, thanks for your consideration.
Your maths are ok, in theory impale improve damage so basically improve bleeding, true, but consider that all supports that i've linked in axe have secondary effect (more bleeding damage)..

By the way, as you can see in video, there are no bosses that can take more than 6-7 attack.. all die so fast.. there is no time to apply 8 impale and then attack 8 times again to apply 8 stack empowerd..

this thing could be considered in (maybe) delve vs high level bosses, but the defense of this build is just manual dodge and it's not good for deep delve.

That's not how that works. Impale damage is not added to your next hit, it just procs on your next hit as a separate damage instance; furthermore, Impale damage is considered reflected damage, so it isn't affected by your damage mods and can't proc ailments (it's only affected by enemies take x% increased damage). Also your bleed calculation was off, OP. since bleed only uses the strongest bleed (or strongest 8 bleeds with crimson dance), the fossil mod would end up being 100% more damage, since all the instances where the bonus didn't proc would just be ignored.
Welcome to Wraeclast... Well what are you waiting for?
Time To WRECK SHIT

flame totem - knockback + max dodge chance = NANANANANANANA CANT TOUCH THIS
Do we need the exact same number on timeless jewel or the number in a specific range is good ? My friend checked the 85080 but it doesnt give the right effect. Thx in advance.
"
huyakf1997 wrote:
Do we need the exact same number on timeless jewel or the number in a specific range is good ? My friend checked the 85080 but it doesnt give the right effect. Thx in advance.

it's liek impossible to find same number, you need to test some jewels and try the luck with some divine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info