[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

I was under the impression that, unless it specifies "to attacks," added flat cold causes problems with EE (so "adds 7 to 9 cold damage" would add it to spells as well as attacks). That's not true?
you are right as far as i know.

while iam still here. any idea what to upgrade first on my character?

cheers
Last edited by MonkeyDSlade on Jan 15, 2020, 4:02:48 PM
"
MonkeyDSlade wrote:
you are right as far as i know.

while iam still here. any idea what to upgrade first on my character?

cheers

Your ES rolls are a low on your boots, gloves, and helm; I'd look into upgrading one of those. The easiest target is probably the gloves - if you run into dexterity issues, there's a +30 dex node that you can spec into.

Getting good gloves with cold damage over time can be a pain - I'd probably save that specific upgrade for later and pick up some 10-30c gloves that provide a lot more ES and maybe some resists (to cover when you upgrade your boots).

Also, one super quick upgrade -- if you switch your Mark of the Shaper from elemental to caster catalysts, you'll get +16% spell damage in exchange for +5% elemental damage (it buffs the "if your other ring is elder" mod):

Not a big deal, but worthwhile if you have the catalysts on hand.
hi thx for the quick feedback and i will directly swith the catalyst.
didnt thought about it just as you said it... makes totally sense.

Anyone have any videos of this build in action in 3.9? I've seen a few but they may have been outdated.

Thanks.
"
jim_Bonks wrote:
Anyone have any videos of this build in action in 3.9? I've seen a few but they may have been outdated.

Thanks.

OP mentioned that he'll post some videos soon and I'm really looking forward to seeing the mechanics of the build during some map clearing(not just bossing) to get a better idea of positioning, speed, flask management, etc..

While I'm slowly working on my atlas, I've found this youtube video of an (almost)identical build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIBSA3Pi8zk

Also looking for tips on next upgrades, I know I need better Gloves Belt Boots Rings and Wand I'm more looking for what priority to place on either.

Also wondering if Helm is good enough for a while I crafted it and was really proud how it turned out as it was my first crafted item in an endgame situation
in 600 hours in PoE.
Anyone looking for a new shield?

"just for try, for see and for know"
How is the dps on medium budget? Does it handle tier 16 plus metamorphs ok?
Thanks for this build , I had a lot of fun.

If someone is interested in some gear just message me, cause I am done with it for now^^

thx
Last edited by nelxus on Jan 16, 2020, 2:42:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info