[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hey all, I'm playing Vortex first time and its really fun and strong. But how I could reach more DMG? I'm sitting right now at 2,9m Shaper dps.

"
Hey all, I'm playing Vortex first time and its really fun and strong. But how I could reach more DMG? I'm sitting right now at 2,9m Shaper dps.

Your wand is bricking your EE. All of the spells meant to reduce cold resistance are increasing cold resistance because they're all dealing cold damage. PoB might be showing you higher DPS if you have the EE options checked in config, but you're actually doing way less. I don't think there's an easy way to remove it with harvest crafting without either significant investment or potentially removing the stronger aspects of your wand affixes.
"
Roselan wrote:

HAHAHA. 4th by dps :)

And I still run a shitload of defensive stuff (No Witnesses, Aspect of the Spider, Vitality, Dread Banner, Clarity, Discipline, Fortify). But ok ok, my gear is slightly OP (just slightly!!). I still need a decent redeemer or redeemer+shaper hubris circlet, and some of my jewels could be better. After that I enter insane territory where each upgrade is 50-200ex.

I stop bragging here, Back to the mine ^^

Nice man GJ! I haven't checked Poe.ninja all week and looks like I am 8th and thought I would be a lot lower since my gear progression has hit some road blocks due to harvest crafts not doing me any favors.

I Wish POE.NINJA would calculate EE though.
Last edited by donbrawler on Jan 30, 2021, 4:07:22 PM
"
omglapizza wrote:
"

Your wand is bricking your EE. All of the spells meant to reduce cold resistance are increasing cold resistance because they're all dealing cold damage. PoB might be showing you higher DPS if you have the EE options checked in config, but you're actually doing way less. I don't think there's an easy way to remove it with harvest crafting without either significant investment or potentially removing the stronger aspects of your wand affixes.

OMG, so any "added cold dmg to spells" is destroying my dmg? Jesus I could ask earlier, I already killed Maven and got Uncharted Realms 5/6. Thank you for help. I think I can't harvest remove it, its 1/4 chance for remove cold. I will just buy or craft other wand. As I said its my first time vortex and I was following poe.ninja and didn't really read anything here. Thanks again.
What is the consensus between vile bastion and malediction for LL? I have a presence of chayula, am I definitely better off going malediction with enfeebled as my second curse?

Ok, bought this one for 12ex and now I feel like a god. Bosses were dying pretty quickly before, but now elder were just melted. I feel like Rock Lee when dropped his weights lol.
"
Latentpsycho wrote:
What is the consensus between vile bastion and malediction for LL? I have a presence of chayula, am I definitely better off going malediction with enfeebled as my second curse?

Roselan had a good few posts about this. TLDR Better off going Vile Vastion, taking Whispers of Doom and fitting more auras in.
i wanna change my clusters, wich notables would be the best one?

Trying to increase my damage some. My ES is close to 7k but I'm trying to get that a tiny bit higher. Haven't fit in any extra aura's because I don't have enough dex or str without help from the passive tree. What should be my first upgrade? I've got 7ex, 600c for upgrades. I'm thinking weapon first. Will the plus 1 to all cold spell skill gems increase it substantially? Following that I'm guessing my elder ring definitely needs to be replaced. Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks!
if you/me aren't planning to take glancing blows, is there any use for thread of hope? thread of hope is so confusing to use that I just can't figure it out myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info