[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

So far, really having a load of fun with this build. Some questions though.

1. Flame dash vs shield charge? I like flame dash better but not sure if shield charge is required.
2. Skitterbots are a blast with infernal legion... is there a good way to use this too or not worth it?

and lastly but most important...
3. When I proc spiders they consume my some of my zombies. Sometimes all, sometimes just a couple. If I do spiders first, it takes me too friggin long to summon all my zombies and spiders are gone before I finish or soon after. How to work around this?

Thanks!
Last edited by saxisa on Oct 20, 2020, 2:07:57 AM
"
saxisa wrote:

1. Flame dash vs shield charge? I like flame dash better but not sure if shield charge is required.
2. Skitterbots are a blast with infernal legion... is there a good way to use this too or not worth it?

3. When I proc spiders they consume my some of my zombies. Sometimes all, sometimes just a couple. If I do spiders first, it takes me too friggin long to summon all my zombies and spiders are gone before I finish or soon after. How to work around this?

Thanks!

1) you can't get fortify with flame dash
2) if you wish
3) this is weird, never had this issue. Maybe you use Aukuna's Will
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"
"
saxisa wrote:

Thanks!

1) you can't get fortify with flame dash
2) if you wish
3) this is weird, never had this issue. Maybe you use Aukuna's Will

Doh! I am in fact using Aukuna's will... even says in the guide 'keep in mind your Spirit Offering will EXPLODE zombies!'. Can't afford triad gloves yet so will probably just unlink spirit offering. Thanks!

Edit: That didn't help, since zombies are considered corpses with Aukuna's the spider proc has a chance to consume them. So once you get arakali's dump aukuna's.
Last edited by saxisa on Oct 20, 2020, 8:06:24 PM
My only complaint with the build so far is the inconsistency when trying to spawn the spiders. If it doesn't work after 2 tries, then you have to kill a few more monsters to re-fill the flask and try again.

Has anyone found another way of creating the spiders without orb of storms/desecrate/flask?

What if we gained enough spell damage to kill enemies ourselves? Would that work and make it more consistent?
"
leopard2lx wrote:
My only complaint with the build so far is the inconsistency when trying to spawn the spiders. If it doesn't work after 2 tries, then you have to kill a few more monsters to re-fill the flask and try again.

Has anyone found another way of creating the spiders without orb of storms/desecrate/flask?

What if we gained enough spell damage to kill enemies ourselves? Would that work and make it more consistent?

Same question. I think though that mobs are generally too far away to kill reliably before minions get them. There must be some sort of art to the spiders but I'm pretty inconsistent when procing them as well.

Suggestions?
Hey, fun build so far, a blast to map with and does T16 comfortably, but bossing is kind of lacking, do you mind checking out my PoB and giving me some pointers as to what I should aim for next? Except maybe some better STR rings. Thanks in advance ♥ POB

"
Inoue wrote:
Hey, fun build so far, a blast to map with and does T16 comfortably, but bossing is kind of lacking, do you mind checking out my PoB and giving me some pointers as to what I should aim for next? Except maybe some better STR rings. Thanks in advance ♥ POB

I don't see any crazy issues tbh, except i would maybe get normal lvl 21 zombos
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
Desecrate, then hold flicker strike, then hit flask works best for spiders. This was a suggestion on page 28 and it works great.

Any ideas on what auras to use if we don't run Purity of Elements due to already being resist capped?

I was looking at Arctic Armour but it only helps when standing still which I never do because I shield charge constantly.

Determination might work as a decent defensive option for increased Armour.

Precision could grant extra accuracy and critical strike chance to minions

How about Wrath?

Or Hatred? (does the physical damage apply before total conversion to chaos?)
Last edited by leopard2lx on Oct 22, 2020, 3:51:27 PM
I'm still struggling with consistent spiders. I've tried:

1. desecrate, orb of storms then pop worms
2. desecrate, hold flicker strike, pop worms
3. Every combination of the above and timing

Nothing seems to work well. Most often, it's the first try that fails. Probably about 80% of the time. The second one will work about 50%, and since I've only got two uses of writhing jar I'm very often outta worms and have no spiders.

Does it have anything to do with aiming? Direction I'm facing? Moving or not? Other than this annoyance the build is great.
Last edited by saxisa on Oct 23, 2020, 7:29:54 PM
Anyone has an ideia of how much that Triad costs?
Does it need to be all linked?

I'm already crying about the price. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info