[3.13] CHAOSMANCER (100% CHAOS Spiders and Zombies) Build. <2 min UBER ELDER. INSANE Clear Speed!

"
"
schalander wrote:
I actually think I came up with something smart that solves all summoning spider problems without changing this build at all...

For one of the 4 links I go cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering

For the shield I am going shield charge - fortify - faster attacks.

The cost? 1 gem, spell cascade. The benefit? 100% spider uptime (just use flask while cylcone).

I AM A GENIUS!!!

But how many spiders you summon per flask?

It depends on how many desecrates I allow to go off. Each flask use summons 2 worms, which means if you got enough desecrates, you can get 20 spiders if you kill both worms. 2-3 desecrates takes less than a second and that usually means 16-20 spiders for one flask press and you got two. The thing about this method is that you never need to slow down or stop moving. When the spiders disappear you just hold down your right mouse button to cyclone while moving, aiming the desecrate infront of you and press the flask, it actually works better when moving.

I actually prefer to do it with one desecrate to get around 10 spiders, then do the same thing again 10 seconds later to get 20. Since the spiders are on individual timers it means that when the first 10 goes away, you will still have 10 spiders up, and can summon 10 more and never be without spiders.

Getting a 20% quality cyclone (0.5% increased aoe per quality %) and allowing it to reach the max stage before flasking helps a lot since the worms can fly pretty far sometimes. Also, its a lot more difficult to get max amount of worms if you have spirit offering on the same cast since it really requires some timing. You will get 5-10 spiders per flask use since u cant have more than one desecrate on the ground, but if you are clearing maps and getting flask refills all the time it does not matter. Like I said above, I actually prefer getting less worms per flask use as it helps with always having spiders up.
Last edited by schalander on Mar 27, 2020, 7:37:49 AM
"
schalander wrote:
"
"
schalander wrote:
I actually think I came up with something smart that solves all summoning spider problems without changing this build at all...

For one of the 4 links I go cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering

For the shield I am going shield charge - fortify - faster attacks.

The cost? 1 gem, spell cascade. The benefit? 100% spider uptime (just use flask while cylcone).

I AM A GENIUS!!!

But how many spiders you summon per flask?

It depends on how many desecrates I allow to go off. Each flask use summons 2 worms, which means if you got enough desecrates, you can get 20 spiders if you kill both worms. 2-3 desecrates takes less than a second and that usually means 16-20 spiders for one flask press and you got two. The thing about this method is that you never need to slow down or stop moving. When the spiders disappear you just hold down your right mouse button to cyclone while moving, aiming the desecrate infront of you and press the flask, it actually works better when moving.

I actually prefer to do it with one desecrate to get around 10 spiders, then do the same thing again 10 seconds later to get 20. Since the spiders are on individual timers it means that when the first 10 goes away, you will still have 10 spiders up, and can summon 10 more and never be without spiders.

Getting a 20% quality cyclone (0.5% increased aoe per quality %) and allowing it to reach the max stage before flasking helps a lot since the worms can fly pretty far sometimes. Also, its a lot more difficult to get max amount of worms if you have spirit offering on the same cast since it really requires some timing. You will get 5-10 spiders per flask use since u cant have more than one desecrate on the ground, but if you are clearing maps and getting flask refills all the time it does not matter. Like I said above, I actually prefer getting less worms per flask use as it helps with always having spiders up.

Terrible thing than. You need to have all worms in 1 cast and a single flask use. That's the reason why this build functions as great as it is
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
"

Terrible thing than. You need to have all worms in 1 cast and a single flask use. That's the reason why this build functions as great as it is

I guess we have to agree to disagree then. For me its much more important to have a 100% chance to summon 18-20 spiders every time (or 10 if I want to) in a split second with one key press while running through a delirium than having to stop and cast two spells and hope that I kill the worms before my minions do it.
"
schalander wrote:
"

I guess we have to agree to disagree then. For me its much more important to have a 100% chance to summon 18-20 spiders every time (or 10 if I want to) in a split second with one key press while running through a delirium than having to stop and cast two spells and hope that I kill the worms before my minions do it.

I do have 100% chance to summon ALL spiders with or without any delirium here. You just need to be fast and get used to the sequence.
Hi guys, so I'm playing this build but I don't want to invest that much strength in the zombies.
I want to play the 100% chaos damage minions, spiders zombies, specters for support, animated guardian and wolfs.
Take a look at my build so far "DelirSpectre", I use the "speaker's wreath" for mapping, it keeps summoning spiders as long as I fight.
I could use some advice on how to continue the build, especially what armor should I use and what to six link if anything.

any input would be appreciated !

the reason I don't want to follow 100% this build is because I really like the QOL on the helmet during mapping, I usually have problems with the spider summoning mechanic and without the helm there is really no point in following the guide for the rest of the items.

TY
How come no Freeze, bleed or curse flasks?
Also how are you generating endurance charges? Thanks
I have several problems with things stated by the guide:
-The "chaos is better" explanation is really short. As if the fact boss have slightly less chaos resist is relevant in a world where every elemental summoner has EE and where elemental curse have +15% resistance reduction compared to despair. In a world where hatred or impale are giving insane scaling. In a world where spiders are damage immune and so don't give a shit about reflect, be it in a physical or elemental build. You talk about wither, but without wither in the build (and no place to get it, so...)?
-I also opened the pob, and something is obviously missing here. I mean, spider dps is 113K, Zombie dps is 87K, totalling a whopping 3.4M dps. While it's obviously enough to clear all content, I have trouble to see how it's "the strongest minion build" when you can easily reach 10-15M with spiders alone.
-You are using ruthless on spiders, which is.... the worst choice available? I mean, come on, MPD is +15% more dps, or even better, Withering touch, which is a whopping 74% more dps given how it finally give you access to wither...
Last edited by Keyen on Mar 29, 2020, 6:23:36 PM
"
Keyen wrote:
I have several problems with things stated by the guide:
-The "chaos is better" explanation is really short. As if the fact boss have slightly less chaos resist is relevant in a world where every elemental summoner has EE and where elemental curse have +15% resistance reduction compared to despair. In a world where hatred or impale are giving insane scaling. In a world where spiders are damage immune and so don't give a shit about reflect, be it in a physical or elemental build. You talk about wither, but without wither in the build (and no place to get it, so...)?
-I also opened the pob, and something is obviously missing here. I mean, spider dps is 113K, Zombie dps is 87K, totalling a whopping 3.4M dps. While it's obviously enough to clear all content, I have trouble to see how it's "the strongest minion build" when you can easily reach 10-15M with spiders alone.
-You are using ruthless on spiders, which is.... the worst choice available? I mean, come on, MPD is +15% more dps, or even better, Withering touch, which is a whopping 74% more dps given how it finally give you access to wither...

Some good points here, thank you!
Back when i created the build POB could not handle minion conversion properly, so i guess it's time to review the build indeed.
Melee phys is definitely better than Ruthless, by 8%, but still.
As for Withering Touch - i have it on zombies, so they do apply withered. it does not really matter where you have it.
I never claimed this build to be the strongest in the universe, but it's definitely one of the strongest i've ever played. And still is. And i've played all of them.
For the numbers: it's about ~170 per zombie and 270~ per spider. So about ~7.5-8 million. More than enough to destroy everything. I enabled skitterbots shock as well (was unavailable before).
Chaos is better in many ways:
1) chaos resist is ALWLAYS lower
2) your minions don't die to any reflect
3) chaos bypasses ES shield on mobs
4) no need to waste sockets for some EE, balance elemental damage (it's quite a pain in some cases)

Impale needs investment and without high Impale chance it's worthless

Last edited by Angry_Roleplayer on Mar 30, 2020, 9:09:20 AM
OP are you still playing this? Is it still viable in delirium? Hows it compare to like golems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info