[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

Running this build, hit 70 and trying to do maps. I dont understand what im doing wrong. the build doesnt really talk about league starting or the steps before endgame, im getting one shot by everything and do zero damage to the boss. any tips/help?
Show your equips
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Currently trying this build out as my 3.11 starter in Harvest League. I've just reached the part of the POB where passive points were used for the Large Cluster Jewel instead of regular tree.

Since cluster jewels are inaccessible atm (either too expensive or none of the ones in trade are similar to the one used in the guide), is there an alternative tree for around level 50+?
Last edited by Deicidasum on Jun 21, 2020, 12:57:59 PM
"
Pilzmoney wrote:
Running this build, hit 70 and trying to do maps. I dont understand what im doing wrong. the build doesnt really talk about league starting or the steps before endgame, im getting one shot by everything and do zero damage to the boss. any tips/help?

Be noted that this build is squishy and prone to one shot.

To overcome that u need to have higher damage that you kill the mobs before they even start attacking you.

Similar with boss, u need high single Target damage to freeze/chill them before they started attacking you. If not, you should Dodge.

U need higher Life pool to sustain longer. If I can summarize this build it is, "kill them before they kill you"
how dafaq you convert barrage dmg to ice??
why so many support gems for cold damage if only 40% of the base is converted?

There is nothing in the mechanics or faq about damage conversion.
Last edited by Herculys on Jun 21, 2020, 10:46:14 AM
"
Herculys wrote:

So you got a few options
The Phys from the bow is the least of concern, as with barrage it's about number of arrows (they act as a multiplier, each arrow is a 1.1x increase. if you do 10,000 damage per arrow, 10 arrows is 100,000, 11 arrows is 110,000) so that's the first stack of damage.

Phys Conversion, as you said 40% from the tree is the norm, you can boost it with a 25% conversion on gloves and another 40% from Watcher's Eye but in all fairness the conversion from the bow really isn't that much in comparison to the other two damage sources

Flat Ele, this is from Searching Eye Jewels, Hyrri's Ire and Demise, Support Gems, even an Ele Bow. This is where most of your stacking

Lastly Dex Stacking on a bow, if you have the added cold per 10 dex mod on a rare bow you can stack it to absurd amounts and then scale that with %inc %more support gems.
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
"
Herculys wrote:

So you got a few options
The Phys from the bow is the least of concern, as with barrage it's about number of arrows (they act as a multiplier, each arrow is a 1.1x increase. if you do 10,000 damage per arrow, 10 arrows is 100,000, 11 arrows is 110,000) so that's the first stack of damage.

Phys Conversion, as you said 40% from the tree is the norm, you can boost it with a 25% conversion on gloves and another 40% from Watcher's Eye but in all fairness the conversion from the bow really isn't that much in comparison to the other two damage sources

Flat Ele, this is from Searching Eye Jewels, Hyrri's Ire and Demise, Support Gems, even an Ele Bow. This is where most of your stacking

Lastly Dex Stacking on a bow, if you have the added cold per 10 dex mod on a rare bow you can stack it to absurd amounts and then scale that with %inc %more support gems.

ooh, so conversion does no matter at all for final dps because the added is the main source, thanks for clarifying.
Cluster jewels are hard to obtain so an alternative way in tree could be nice.
Last edited by DamnDante on Jun 21, 2020, 9:35:59 PM
The build looks really good especially with the addition of cluster jewels. Just out of curiosity - why don't you use Taste of Hate flask?
First of all, i just want to say i really appreciate the time and effort you have put into this build.

I have looked on path of building and your guide on the website and I cannot find any information on your preferences on the Pantheon choices.

Can you elaborate on this or direct me to where the info is located if im being retarded.

Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info