Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
Vicente04 wrote:
"
dkowalch wrote:
crafting is really hard (i am probably just very unlucky) After about 900 alchs i got to this. Is it worth it to multimod? Dex is a wasted spot mostly. What can I put on it, 1 Prefix and 2 suffix? Or does the multimod take a suffix and I can only put 2 things on it.

Multimod takes up a spot, so you'll have two choices to make after that.

OKay so I fail annuled that but after 800 more alts I have this! What do I craft on it? I am going to use a service as I dont have the frenzy crit mod so I want to know what to ask for.

I think there is room for 2 prefixes and 1 suffix? So I am thinking +% WED, one of the + _ to _ cold damage and another element and Frenzy gen on crit?

Frenzy on crit is a must have. Wed and added cold and lightning damage would make sense.

"
Slottm wrote:
Here goes: hopefully this is understandable, as it will mostly be about methodology, gearing choices, and the reason behind it. Here’s my POB https://pastebin.com/TtLwATB1 (Please note, onslaught and power charges are off – you can also decide to turn flasks off) You can use this for the tree – vaal pact is absolutely necessary. The safest place for most bosses is next to them, point blank is still great:

Thanks for the long & detailed write up! I had some currency and invested in a rare bow among a bunch of other high end gear, but I definitely took some things from your write up such as fork for clear, anointment etc. My goal is to hit level 100 and then try deep delving 1000-2000+ to see how profitable it is compared to flipping or mapping, so I have found ways to get more life before I go zero resist and life and max dps. Any recommendations or egregious mistakes you see in my gearing or gems? I have tried to PoB, but I have ZERO idea on how to setup the “settings” part of it.
Last edited by Subtlex on Jan 16, 2020, 12:53:29 PM
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
Raider is bae :)

Trying to get my guy off the ground, but I die too much. Planning my switch to raider, any reason you aren't using mark of the elder? TIA
Wait - I must have missed how we sustain power charges? I'm not seeing anything with that only that we will have them up.
"
Wait - I must have missed how we sustain power charges? I'm not seeing anything with that only that we will have them up.

Assassin‘s Mark curse from ring.
"
Drey2 wrote:
"
HornyPhazon wrote:
Raider is bae :)

I'll third Raider. Much better survivability with a bit less clear speed. Single target with Voidfletcher is great as well. I haven't PoB'd it, but from just playing with my gear it's higher ST vs Deadeye + rare frenzy quiver.

If you go raider, I HIGHLY suggest Voidfletcher. I just recently switched from a really good rare quiver I had and the damage difference is bonkers.

Raider ascendancy and voidfletcher has been the best decision.
What is the main difference between Raider and Deadeye? Most people in this thread seem to be changing to Raider. If I switch to raider does the tree and gear change at all? This is my gear right now.
Last edited by Tathios on Jan 17, 2020, 11:20:37 AM
Just rerolled my Elemental Hit Deadeye (heavily nerfed) to this build.
Survivability is more or less the same (so one shot happened and will happens), but the clear speed (already really good on EH) and damage is much much better which means less time for mobs to hit you.
Using a Voidfletcher because Ice Shot + celestial Herald of Ice + Void Shot is the most beautiful thing that I've seen on the screen in this game :P.

Using Voidfletcher made me not focus on charges, they are only generated through Blood rage and Assassin Mark.

Trying to metacraft a legacy Temple 30 Ms 12 dodge t1 life slamming with a redeemer Orb, elusive would be the best roll obviously, but phys as extra cold it's not bad at all.
We'll see.
Anyway thank you for the guide, very well presented.
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jan 17, 2020, 2:27:16 PM
How do I calculate my dps in POB? What should I enable/disable to get the right numbers?

Also my gear is really bad what should I upgrade immediately? I still don't have a Watcher's eye either.

I'm having issues with resistances and my life pool is only 4100 currently.

Mathil Fan Girl
Last edited by HorribleSubs on Jan 17, 2020, 7:25:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info