[3.13] HC/SC/SSF All Content Miner - Any Mine Skill - LL/CI - 12k ES w/ Videos!

"
Could you write some guide about how to switch from life -> CI/LL while after leveling?

It would be more viable to switch from life -> CI then switch to LL whenever I'm able to get both Shavronne's Wrappings and Presence of Chayula?

Which uniques would you recommend early on(that u didnt mention on this guide)?

Thanks for the awesome guide, it will be my first time playing a miner!

I posted a section about it. In SC the build doesn’t change, just take the hybrid nodes along the way, take the right side of the tree first before moving on. Use all hybrid gear that drops and you will be fine.
"
melophage wrote:
Thanks a lot for this guide, Exile! Can it be worth it to tweak the tree in order to path to Zealot's Oath in the CI version? I feel like it would provide a nice protection (with pyromaniac regeneration + a CWDT detonate mines) but I never played CI, and I'm not sure how useful it would be.

You lose a like 15% of your damage to get over there - the best way to path there is to remove the section of the tree above witch and connect from scion area while still taking the ES nodes and ES shield nodes above witch that are currently allocated.

Before you are able to purchase chalice of the divine, it’s probably a good idea, but after there really isn’t any reason. It’s a decent flask in its own right and also provides 100% uptime of ZO.
"
sielma wrote:
Thanks for build. I will go with this build for early push and boss char.

Gonna level with arc mine + orb of storm depends how it will fell i will change to icicle after malachai when i will be able to get chain support.

New awaken gems looks good for us. One is interesting and i think its worth to put it in final setup. Awaken curse on hit let u apply additional curse for free. Ice bomb - Awaken Coh - frostbite + awaken spell cascade for boss dps boost.

It may not be bad, but I’m never a big fan of casting something else during the fights, we rarely need the dps, but could be helpful early on.

The only ones that stand out to me are the ones we are already using, namely controlled destruction, chain (probably will be better than pierce now for sure) and cold pen. Cold pen was already a really close 5th or 6th gem, that buff might push it over the edge.
"
Dieclowns wrote:
New support gems will hopefully fill in the holes we are losing with patch

Nothing really surprising, just the stuff we were already using that got a boost. Probably worth testing to see if cold pen can be a new 6th best gem for us.
Added a pastebin for a level 40 character while going through the acts:

https://pastebin.com/iyGKxtjQ
"
Before you are able to purchase chalice of the divine, it’s probably a good idea, but after there really isn’t any reason. It’s a decent flask in its own right and also provides 100% uptime of ZO.

Thanks for the answer (and for the lvl 40 tree, this will be quite helpful). I am indeed keeping my eyes on Sorrow of the Divine, but with the flask being a Legion exclusive, I'm a bit worried about early league (I am 2 leagues old, my ability to predict items prices and scarcity is limited). PoE Ninja indicates it was 1 chaos in Blight, even in the beginning, but it feels a bit weird and I'm not sure if the data is reliable. Is it actually this cheap?
"
melophage wrote:
"

Thanks for the answer (and for the lvl 40 tree, this will be quite helpful). I am indeed keeping my eyes on Sorrow of the Divine, but with the flask being a Legion exclusive, I'm a bit worried about early league (I am 2 leagues old, my ability to predict items prices and scarcity is limited). PoE Ninja indicates it was 1 chaos in Blight, even in the beginning, but it feels a bit weird and I'm not sure if the data is reliable. Is it actually this cheap?

its cheap-ish. I'll upload a ZO tree tonight
Seems to be solid build, going to give it a try with the league start.

One question though. In the CI section you mention that Presence of Chayula is still very good for the build, but is not mandatory for the build to work. What exactly makes Presence very good? Given that we're not going to have breach Zana mod next league, I suppose Presence would be quite expensive, and with CI we don't really need neither 60% chaos res, nor 20% life convert.

If taken purely for stun immunity, wouldn't it be better to pick Eye of chayula instead, since it's going to be much, much cheaper?

PS Will definitely need to experiment with Sorrow of the Divine and how it looks on boss encounters, especially now, that we're going to have many different boss fights in metamorph. Hope we won't struggle with the flask uptime.
Last edited by Fushta on Dec 12, 2019, 5:11:35 PM
"
Fushta wrote:
Seems to be solid build, going to give it a try with the league start.

One question though. In the CI section you mention that Presence of Chayula is still very good for the build, but is not mandatory for the build to work. What exactly makes Presence very good? Given that we're not going to have breach Zana mod next league, I suppose Presence would be quite expensive, and with CI we don't really need neither 60% chaos res, nor 20% life convert.

If taken purely for stun immunity, wouldn't it be better to pick Eye of chayula instead, since it's going to be much, much cheaper?

PS Will definitely need to experiment with Sorrow of the Divine and how it looks on boss encounters, especially now, that we're going to have many different boss fights in metamorph. Hope we won't struggle with the flask uptime.

Yeah, Eye is fine for CI. Its a super common item and is usually only a few C. For CI it works well.

As for flask. its 20 seconds of uptime assuming there is nothing to kill. However, with the leech we get from machina mitts, the regen does very little against bosses and is more for mapping.
Added a level 90 tree for ZO - probably best league start tree

https://pastebin.com/YsiJZvxi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info