[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

Gear update:

Gear update:
"
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"

The exact break point for 14% is 7.57.

The next break point is 52% CDR and 10.1

I have 14% cdr and I'm at 7.47 aps. is that ok? is there anyone an calculate to calculate it with cdr aps and stuff like that?

I downloaded your build.

Your APS is enormous. When you turn on Elusive, Blood Rage and Cinderswallow, you are over 10 APS which is pretty much worst case for 14% CDR.

Your attack speed is high enough though that you can have a massive damage boost if you move to a 52% CDR set up.

I am not sure I understood your last question. Please reword it.

If you would like to learn more about APS/CDR and break points, this is a good video to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpyn9pTRaQ

every guide, video saying different stuff about the aps and cdr. i have a calculator that says 7.49 for 14% or 11.2 for 14%
so I don't understand it.

i'm currently having 11.15aps with 14% cdr
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 15, 2020, 12:03:16 PM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:

every guide, video saying different stuff about the aps and cdr. i have a calculator that says 7.49 for 14% or 11.2 for 14%

I hoped you watched the video because it explains the different choices for the 14% CDR.

I don't know though where the 11.2 number comes from, I have never seen that break point in any detailed explanation. It doesn't make any sense since the next break point at 14% has to be a multiple of 7.57, which is where the 15.14 break point comes from.

Where you are right now, you have three choices to make to improve:

1) Stay at 14% CDR and raise your APS as close to 15.14 as possible with out going over, this is not going to be easy.

2) Move to 52% CDR and lower your APS to 10.1 with out going over. This is very easy but extremely expensive.

3) Stay at 14% CDR and drop below the 7.57 aps rate. This means dropping Blood Rage, Cinderswallow and what ever else is cranking up your attack speed. This is easy and cheap.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Apr 15, 2020, 12:16:03 PM
"
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:

I hoped you watched the video because it explains the different choices for the 14% CDR.

I don't know though where the 11.2 number comes from, I have never seen that break point in any detailed explanation. It doesn't make any sense since the next break point at 14% has to be a multiple of 7.57, which is where the 15.14 break point comes from.

1) Stay at 14% CDR and raise your APS as close to 15.14 as possible with out going over, this is not going to be easy.

2) Move to 52% CDR and lower your APS to 10.1 with out going over. This is very easy but extremely expensive.

3) Stay at 14% CDR and drop below the 7.57 aps rate. This means dropping Blood Rage, Cinderswallow and what ever else is cranking up your attack speed. This is easy and cheap.

thats the site many people use
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/rbl6w1jnvs

and here:
https://youtu.be/3q0PsW6kyhI?t=2147
he is at 14.99aps with 15%cdr at the moment
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 15, 2020, 12:42:30 PM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:

thats the site many people use
https://www.desmos.com/calculator/rbl6w1jnvs

and here:
https://youtu.be/3q0PsW6kyhI?t=2147
he is at 14.99aps with 15%cdr at the moment

14.99 was the example I gave you above for choice #1. If you can get close to 15.14 like that you will see a nice DPS jump.
"

14.99 was the example I gave you above for choice #1. If you can get close to 15.14 like that you will see a nice DPS jump.

the closest I can get is 13.8 aps. without watchers eye or stuff like that.

Now I tested some stuff in pob, deleted coordination passive, deactivated blood rage gem, frenzy charges, swapped out the onslaught flask and changed a passive note from my large cluster jewel to a new one. Now I have -> 7.47 APS (when everything is correct)
Last edited by InfyDeluxe on Apr 15, 2020, 3:18:21 PM
"
InfyDeluxe wrote:
"

the closest I can get is 13.8 aps. without watchers eye or stuff like that.

Now I tested some stuff in pob, deleted coordination passive, deactivated blood rage gem, frenzy charges, swapped out the onslaught flask and changed a passive note from my large cluster jewel to a new one. Now I have -> 7.47 APS (when everything is correct)

and that was the 3rd example I gave :)

That looks great!
2 things to clarify here:

1. Correct me if I'm wrong. There's no difference in APS break point if I have 14% or 19% CDR (The belt I rolled managed to get 19%). So whatever for me the break point will be 7.49 APS.

2. Next, how do I properly calculate APS. From looking at the PoB of the build, its sits right at 6.82 (in the attack rate section on the right). How is it 7.49 then?

Any help please to figure this out would be appreciated. Thanks
I still don't understand about APS. My couple Cospri have 14% APR. I have 20% cooldown recovery rate on my belt. My APS stay below 7.5. Why i can't trigger frostbolt and ice nova on my Cospri same time. When i use only Frostbolt on Cospri and Ice Nova on Body Armor they can cast like fire gun. But when i use Ice nova on my chest and cospri, and set frost bolt on another cospri they can't trigger or very slow trigger frost bolt.

Here my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ff2SwML1
Last edited by asterq2 on Apr 15, 2020, 5:49:00 PM
Hey guys loving the build, any advice before I take on Sirus? I've gotten wrecked in phase 4 my last couple attempts. I do have a Carcass Jack but having bad luck trying to link it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info