[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
lordreignn wrote:
I currently have 7.52 aps with elusive, I not quite sure if I fully understand the cdr threshold. Can some one please tell me if my aps is correct of should I lower it?

you are fine. 7.57 is the max fully buffed.

Any higher is a dps loss because coc will miss a proc.
Last edited by ryukenden on Jan 15, 2020, 12:02:25 AM
iam currently at lvl 72 and i will soon switch to coc/cyclone.

I only have 1 cospri. What is the best gem links for this item?

-----------------------

Any suggestions about my current item, gems, tree ect.

Damage output is great, I die from time to time, metamorphs are too strong right now. Or iam missing something important :DDD

I got 7.75 aps with elusive.10% & 12% attack speed from 2 Cospri and 7% from jewel.Got 18% cdr from belt.Is this ok.If not which one will I change.Thanks for any advice.
Last edited by TedLeilaCarl on Jan 15, 2020, 7:46:11 AM

loving this build so far, my first league trying it. switched from ice shot to this and managed to craft some great things for this build. Killed L7 Awakener, about to try 8 when I get the last 2-3 watchstones
"
ryukenden wrote:
you are fine. 7.57 is the max fully buffed.

Any higher is a dps loss because coc will miss a proc.

What's the exact range (???-7.57)? And, is there any difference between different points on that range? So like, is 7.5 different in any way from 7.57?
without 14% CDR is under 6 aps.

with CDR 14% is from 6 to 7.57.
I was wondering, since in your posted equips you have gloves that increase crit against shocked enemies.

Is there any way that we can shock other then to have Skitterbots?

I pretty maxed out my gear for the season (of course there are still other GG items).

in to pdps poe.ninja I see alot of people running cinderswallow for onslaught which takes them to 8-9+ aps, don't know if it's worth doing it as it looks counter-productive (bigger paper dps but lower effective dps in the end) ...
"
TedLeilaCarl wrote:
I got 7.75 aps with elusive.10% & 12% attack speed from 2 Cospri and 7% from jewel.Got 18% cdr from belt.Is this ok.If not which one will I change.Thanks for any advice.

Need ur advice pls...
Hi! its my first time using this build is was wondering if anyone can point out any mistakes im making in terms of skill tree, PoB, gearing? And im quite new to this build so i'm not sure how to find or calculate APS(?) and what CDR has to do with the amount of skills that come out(?)

and what anoint would be great for this build? I have seen some with heart of ice but it uses ES leech so im not sure if It should be the passive i should be going for.

Anyway! here is my PoB, its mostly the same https://pastebin.com/08FJYKHv

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info