[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
Patrolek87 wrote:
You should NOT put same spell on Cospri's because they will share cooldown, you simply decrease ammount od combo frostbolt+ice nova, if you really want 3rd offensive spell use Vortex

They cast at the same time meaning the cool down is the same regardless, no?
Hey,
i started this build just now and was looking at the tree in PoB.
Isnt Prodigal Pefection ((30%spell damage) with 2 Skill points from bandits) a better choice then Alira? Just my toughts for the lvl100 Skilltree.
What do u guys think about that?
Ive been following this guide, but i feel like the boss DPS is really hit or miss. Im not to sure what my issue is at the moment. Some bosses its like im tickling them yet other times the DPS feels decent enough. Can anyone take a look at my gear/tree and see if im missing something. Thank you
About watchers eye
+1,6% Critical Strike Chance while affected by Hatred will be best on slot?

Pretty much done with the build right now, maybe trying to get better gloves/belt/boots and try go get higher gems - but every content doable with this build.
Last edited by Sickflows on Dec 31, 2019, 10:38:44 AM
Would anyone be able to look at my character. I recently just bought boots that have tailwind enchant and im trying to keep my attacks per second down the 7.49.
I've ofc imported my character in PoB and with tailwind checked and elusive with my current gear its pulling me up to 9.23 attacks per second.

If anyone could check my profile out i would appreciate it :)
which two auras should I be using? Zealotry and HOI? How do we get enough mana for all three? I'm a little confused. Sorry for the inconvenience
"
Bulgeasaur wrote:
which two auras should I be using? Zealotry and HOI? How do we get enough mana for all three? I'm a little confused. Sorry for the inconvenience

If you read carefully in the aura section, he uses HoI and Hatred for clear then swap to Hatred + Zealotry for boss
hi there, is anyone having a prob that CoC gem doesnt give 0.15s cd to Cyclone but Awakened CoC gem does?

This is picture that im using Awk CoC lv1, have 3 frenzy charge + Cat's agility on

And this is with normal CoC gem 20/20
Last edited by etora13 on Jan 1, 2020, 3:24:52 AM

Hi guys, how would you make this build more tanky? or is it meant to be a glass cannon?

It's all good when it comes to maps. Clears fast throguh T16s. Yet when it comes to bosses its hit or miss. If I get hit I am done in most cases.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info