[3.13] Raikudou's CoC Ice Nova Assassin (3M+ DPS)

"
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
Hi!

Would you still recommend leveling with Orb of Storms and Lighnting Spire traps after the nerfs? Or is Frostblades the better option now?

Frostblades is a weapon based attack skill, we are using spells. OOS and Spire Traps barely got touched tbh and should still be fine if you are not aiming for 2h Act 10 Kitava kills.

Thanks!

Having a hard time deciding if I want to start with CoC again or Ice Shot Deadeye

EDIT: just saw the awokened CoC gem - so we don't need a 14% cdr belt if we have the awokened gem?
And with Shaper and Elder being harder to acces do we have another option for Mark of the Shaper?

awakened cast on crit % cooldown recovery is only for the socketed gems and will not effect our cospri's:( Will still be a much better support gem choise but it dosent get us the % cooldown recovery for our weapons.
Btw PoB don't count mistwalker buff, with 2 cospri and mistwalker already push us over 7.5 breakpoint, so no point to to manage APS if you don't going to second breakpoint which is 15
"
p4fsoveren wrote:
Btw why this build have only 96% hit chance and 91.5% crit chance? Any way to increase it?

I have 100% hit chance. The 96% is against evasive monsters which are special mobs in maps with a rare stat). Doesn't matter against bosses or the other 99% of mobs you gonna blast away.
"
p4fsoveren wrote:
Btw PoB don't count mistwalker buff, with 2 cospri and mistwalker already push us over 7.5 breakpoint, so no point to to manage APS if you don't going to second breakpoint which is 15

Thats why you add a 20% attack speed mod to your gear to simulate the Mistwalker buff, which brings us to exactly 7.49 APS.

I have 2 Cospris with 27% total attack speed and the Mistwalker buff, which shows 7.49 APS even ingame. I did check the Patchnotes since you mentioned a buff to make sure i wasn't wrong. Saw nothing there either so i assume you simply overlooked the 20% attack speed PoB mod.
Last edited by Raikudou on Dec 12, 2019, 10:11:58 AM
Thinking of going with this as my league starter but I'm wondering if Opportunistic is enough to handle reflection maps? Also are there any easy changes to the build if I want to build a tankier version?
Which single target are you using guys?
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
p4fsoveren wrote:

Thats why you add a 20% attack speed mod to your gear to simulate the Mistwalker buff, which brings us to exactly 7.49 APS.

I have 2 Cospris with 27% total attack speed and the Mistwalker buff, which shows 7.49 APS even ingame. I did check the Patchnotes since you mentioned a buff to make sure i wasn't wrong. Saw nothing there either so i assume you simply overlooked the 20% attack speed PoB mod.

hi i can still use this guide in 3.9 or you still need to change it ?
Last edited by bushezz on Dec 14, 2019, 1:24:23 AM
"
bushezz wrote:
"
Raikudou wrote:
"
p4fsoveren wrote:

hi i can still use this guide in 3.9 or you still need to change it ?

I just used it to get lvl 70, but we need a better single target nerf on lightning spire trap was too hard
Maybe use the pyro mines. I know that has good single target
i hav ebeen using OoS and WoC for single target and clear no problems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info