I've hit the PS4 limit for summoner...

I'm a lvl 97 summoner on blight. I'd recommend dropping the skeletons as it's just too many minions for ps4. I use 5 sceptres with 9 zombies and skitterbots, and steamroll all end game bosses. You just need to skirt the edges of large packs, don't try running through the middle of them. Also don't juice your maps up past 80-90 quality helps with the lag. Some blight encounters will become 1fps unplayable and the actual blighted maps are 50/50 unplayable. I just sell them.
Christ Almighty I am so glad I am not alone. I am playing on the PS4 first off. But I have 8 Zombies, 3 spectres, 2 gollums and the game not only lags, it crashes. I have experienced 15 crashes in the last 4 days while trying to play with a friend and it is getting to be way too much!!!

I love playing as a necromancer but seriously. The lag is unreal, the blue screen of death is just shitty.

So I tried limiting my zombies to just 4 of them (Same shit)
Removed my spectres complete, (Same shit)

Will GGG fix this at any point in time because it is making me want to quit altogether. And I am level 75 btw.

GGG THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED, PATCHED, SOMETHING!!!!
"
Christ Almighty I am so glad I am not alone. I am playing on the PS4 first off. But I have 8 Zombies, 3 spectres, 2 gollums and the game not only lags, it crashes. I have experienced 15 crashes in the last 4 days while trying to play with a friend and it is getting to be way too much!!!

I love playing as a necromancer but seriously. The lag is unreal, the blue screen of death is just shitty.

So I tried limiting my zombies to just 4 of them (Same shit)
Removed my spectres complete, (Same shit)

Will GGG fix this at any point in time because it is making me want to quit altogether. And I am level 75 btw.

GGG THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED, PATCHED, SOMETHING!!!!

I think you might just be lagging, lag can cause crashes too. I've got a Phantasm/HoP/Spectre Guardian and it runs pretty well.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info