[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

"
EVGrinch2 wrote:
"
Dontkare wrote:
Hey all, been running this build with the wasp nest and loving it. I'm pretty new to crafting and was wondering what the best way to make the 60% chance to deal 100% more with poisons claw is? Thanks!

check page 8, we talked about crafting claws there

I just added a claw crafting section to the guide. Thanks for reminding me!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Are there really no better unique shields in the whole game for this build? I have quite a bit of currency, 12m dps, a near-perfect claw, linked my Belly, nothing to spend this currency on. Not even Atziri's Reflection or something?
"
cuorebrave wrote:
Are there really no better unique shields in the whole game for this build? I have quite a bit of currency, 12m dps, a near-perfect claw, linked my Belly, nothing to spend this currency on. Not even Atziri's Reflection or something?

High end brutal restraint roll for either huge HP or damage boosts depending on what you need will eat up a bunch of currency if you really want to min/max it.
Hi all, relatively new player here, have been following this build and love it so far, thanks for putting it together!

I've being doing well gearing up this build but looking at mt POB, i'm not achieving anywhere near the numbers of OP. I still need to craft a weapon (still using wasps nest) but even when I equip OP's weapon, I'm still only getting a fraction of the damage.

No doubt a couple of the jewels and so on could be a bit better and I'm only lvl 91, but there's nothing I can see that would make such a huge difference in DPS.

https://pastebin.com/BPavByMc

Am I missing something or is it I just need to get better gear/level up?

Thank you!
As a follow up question to the above, I rolled this claw but POB says wasps nest is better... I only did this as I didn't have the multimod, which I now do. Just need to save up the currency to multimod now. Is wasps nest really better than this?

"
LordHooch wrote:
As a follow up question to the above, I rolled this claw but POB says wasps nest is better... I only did this as I didn't have the multimod, which I now do. Just need to save up the currency to multimod now. Is wasps nest really better than this?

PoB isn't counting the extra poison damage.

When you add the claw text change that line to read "60% more Damage with Poison"

PoB doesn't count red text, that line should turn it blue and show you the proper damage.
I'm new to crafting. Used perfect fossil->29% (close enough) then rolled with corroded fossil in a resonator a few times and got what I'd consider a very decent base, but where to go from here?

Ignore the craft I added on, just wanted to see damage with it. I know most people grab 3 mods and then multi-mod and craft on the last two but I have 4 decent mods. The only one I can really swap is the poison duration but I think that'll help with stacks. I still need phys damage % and attack speed/quality mods. Should I gamble an anul, multi-mod, then craft those on? Do I start over from base and try to get phys%?

i just get this

i put despair and vaal haste to get + 2 lvl on it
Last edited by neoxhero on Oct 18, 2019, 2:48:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info