3.8.1c Hotfix

3.8.1c Hotfix:

• Fixed a client crash that resulted in Exception: Map and Exception: CreateTexture2D errors that could sometimes occur when fighting Vorici.

This patch has been deployed without a restart. You will need to restart your client to get the client elements of this patch.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Oct 24, 2019, 9:15:15 AM
dank
dank
Pog!
Thanks for the Vorici bit, that was annoying.
I've crashed at least 5 times since installing the new patch 20 minutes ago. Never had issues before this league. This is very frustrating.
1 of 92837598 causes of crashs fixed. In 4 hours my game crashed 10 times, 3 of those back to back trying to enter my vault map, rest has been just playing the game. Was super salty getting to a fossil node, finish then crash, losing all the drops.
"
Kataris wrote:
I've crashed at least 5 times since installing the new patch 20 minutes ago. Never had issues before this league. This is very frustrating.

Seriously, for -every- patch fixing crashes there is a user who suddenly gets them one after another.
And what about the Maraketh crash? Just lost a single portal Zana map with a full legion encounter, diviner's strongbox, and the rest of the map (legion was at start of the map)
Does that also fix the Maraketh/Legion crash?
Vorici is still broken, missing VA. this time it does not matter which branch he's in.

Oh, and for a few patches now, monster animations have been broken (they stop entirely) with you having minions out (only tested with SRS.) I do not have any source of intimidation/fear/et al. on my gear for me OR my minions.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 30, 2019, 6:58:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info