RIP Kerkrom (Level 94)

Just saw on the chat that he died, heard the number 1 spot for so long and now he is on default. RIP :(

Anyone know how he died?
How he die?

Level 94? Wow.

Just wow
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Good. Boy needs some fresh air.
rip bro
"
boof wrote:
Good. Boy needs some fresh air.

Yep. Maybe he can go outside and get some sun for a change.

Level 94= not healthy.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Reimur: even though you're wrong, why would you have faith in diamond supporters? you're talking about a group of people that are so autistic that they would spend 1000 dollars on pixels. we're almost the most idiotic group of people in this community. second to hardcore players.
RIP.

I would be very interested to see how he died.
Any video of the death? Anyone know how it happened?
www.twitch.tv/menthollove
Streaming Path of Exile and Heroes of Newerth daily + good music.
Clan T4nk Gaming is recruiting.
Please check my shop thread! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/274309
Global went balistic when he died.

RIP bro. #1 in hardcore was no easy task, it's a shame.
Yup.
That's gotta suck. I don't think I'd set myself up for that sort of loss. It'd probably make me hate the game, and I don't want to hate the game. :)

Also, enough with the veiled insults about this player's lifestyle choices, thank you. The guy who was top of the default ladder in Closed Beta for quite some time had a perfectly amenable life, a family, etc.

It is not our place to judge that.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info