[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Just wanted to update on my last post: Uber Atziri melted like she was a normal Atziri, posed almost no threat at all.

Also the clear speed is very high. I was looking at other fast clearing builds, and I think only a few might surpass this speed, those being specifically clearing builds (TS MF maybe?). Only juiced corrupted T16 are an issue, and only sometimes (most of the time everything dies in a flash (or a flick ;D)).

The ONLY thing I don't like that much, and only sometimes, is the lack of control of where you wanna flick to (when delving, for instance).

I sold my res capping ring by accident (-_-), and without res cap we are very squishy, that is to say: when res are capped and we have enough life, mapping and bossing should no be a problem (this is for those who think Flicker Strike builds can't handle end content). A Belly of the Beast allowed me to do all content.

I'm gonna try some speed leveling and also tinkering around with the Impale mechanics, see if I can achieve something good.

Thanks again for the build man, it made even the hardest content trivial! I can say I'm satisfied now, for this league, and already looking into the next one!

Update:

Headhunter slaps pretty hard, good shit.
Spoiler
"
Just wanted to update on my last post: Uber Atziri melted like she was a normal Atziri, posed almost no threat at all.

Also the clear speed is very high. I was looking at other fast clearing builds, and I think only a few might surpass this speed, those being specifically clearing builds (TS MF maybe?). Only juiced corrupted T16 are an issue, and only sometimes (most of the time everything dies in a flash (or a flick ;D)).

The ONLY thing I don't like that much, and only sometimes, is the lack of control of where you wanna flick to (when delving, for instance).

I sold my res capping ring by accident (-_-), and without res cap we are very squishy, that is to say: when res are capped and we have enough life, mapping and bossing should no be a problem (this is for those who think Flicker Strike builds can't handle end content). A Belly of the Beast allowed me to do all content.

I'm gonna try some speed leveling and also tinkering around with the Impale mechanics, see if I can achieve something good.

Thanks again for the build man, it made even the hardest content trivial! I can say I'm satisfied now, for this league, and already looking into the next one!

Awesome! Glad you're kicking ass! I'm jealous of your boots btw, once, I have a lot of currency to spend, I will try making my own Tailwind/Fortify boots. Tailwind's gotta be a sick boost.

Oh, when delving, just use Double Strike, all you need to do is replace Ruthless with Splash and you're set for delving. Double Strike on right click and just move on left click works best for me. I don't try to Flicker in the mine.
Last edited by roguemjb on Jan 17, 2020, 12:03:02 AM
"
Update:

Headhunter slaps pretty hard, good shit.

Hell yeah man, that sounds fun as hell
Hey doing this build just hit 94 have done most of the content no uber atziri but assume it will melt. Just wondering if someone could look at my gear and see if i missed something, cant think of any real upgrades beside like a Bottled Faith flask.Thank you for the build very good.
"
SideEFX wrote:
Hey doing this build just hit 94 have done most of the content no uber atziri but assume it will melt. Just wondering if someone could look at my gear and see if i missed something, cant think of any real upgrades beside like a Bottled Faith flask.Thank you for the build very good.

You're fuckin hilarious, your gear is super good. I especially like the Elder ring, I have used that before, but maxing resists was tough, but I'm sure you've managed. Very cool that the 80% increased attack damage was increased by the catalyst another 16%, that is solid. Also, I wonder what your health is, the chest is great for dps but it's likely 300 less health than a belly. Lastly, I see your neck doesn't have phys damage on it, but the extra damage as fire I'm sure more than makes up for it.

Sick character man. I love drooling over gear and seeing everybody's awesome work they've put into it.
Finally uploaded a vid from this league. Just did the new Shaper. I might do Uber Elder next, but I am just about done with this league.

https://youtu.be/S3LW6Z3n8DY

Also, I cleaned up the guide and made some relevant changes.
Hello, what buy first? rapier for 4-5ex or farrul 6l 11ex or belly of the beast 6l?
Killed everything except Uelder but im sure ill melt it , also can u check my gear to say whats wrong? and is it better to have 400pDPS foil with 2aps without gain #% of phys as chaos , or 300pdps 2aps with gain #% of phys as chaos?
"
Goshik0425 wrote:
Hello, what buy first? rapier for 4-5ex or farrul 6l 11ex or belly of the beast 6l?

Not Farrul's Fur, that chest is much less beneficial for Assassin. If you have that much currency to spend, you need to replace a few things. Your boots have no life, your belt needs a lot more life, and your amulet should not be a talisman, it needs to be a regular amulet so you can get Tribal Fury on it. I would do those things first, get your accuracy up as well, since you don't have any on gear, and THEN replace the swords with 1 or 2 ex swords each, then see what you have left for your 6 link belly. The nice thing about this build is getting the 6 link belly doesn't need done right away, since at your level, you just need to push maps, you're not as concerned with bossing yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info