[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

What are your thoughts, since you are using hatred, on using Frost Blades in the boots ( with multistrike, ele damage and ancestrall call) for clearing instead flicker?

I'm trying your build and cant really feel good because of the flicker, I really really dislike it.
"
Darkest_Night wrote:
why is it that the helmet and gloves in the gem links area have the same gems??

Because I swapped the gems around at some point. I can update that so it's less confusing.
"
LinkRyu wrote:
What are your thoughts, since you are using hatred, on using Frost Blades in the boots ( with multistrike, ele damage and ancestrall call) for clearing instead flicker?

I'm trying your build and cant really feel good because of the flicker, I really really dislike it.

That's certainly viable, though I'm curious as to why you dislike flicker. The more damage you do, the smoother flicker feels. Frost Blades is solid for clearing though, great alternative if you just really don't like the teleporting around.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
LinkRyu wrote:

That's certainly viable, though I'm curious as to why you dislike flicker. The more damage you do, the smoother flicker feels. Frost Blades is solid for clearing though, great alternative if you just really don't like the teleporting around.
Its makes me feel dizzy, I dont know, it has nothing to do with clear power or the ability being bad, I just dislike the effect hehe.
"
LinkRyu wrote:
Its makes me feel dizzy, I dont know, it has nothing to do with clear power or the ability being bad, I just dislike the effect hehe.

Totally fair. I love Frost Blades actually, it's very visually satisfying. More power to ya.
Ty, i play this build on SSF Blight, and it's awesome

p.s. :3

"
IceGrim wrote:
Ty, i play this build on SSF Blight, and it's awesome

p.s. :3

Great to hear! That is a sexy sword dude, especially for SSF!
Hi,

I am new to the game,but chose your build to start the game with. Could you please share which bandit quest I should do in A2?

Much thanks.
"
zolk24 wrote:
Hi,

I am new to the game,but chose your build to start the game with. Could you please share which bandit quest I should do in A2?

Much thanks.

I go with Alira for any crit build. Resistances and lots of crit damage.
Last edited by roguemjb on Nov 7, 2019, 7:25:35 PM
how did you buy your guns? bought? craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info