[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

Spoiler
"
Loozka wrote:
"
Tenerbris wrote:
Does anyone else have major issues with dsync? I die a lot and can't attack things with double strike, because I'll be attacking something and teleport like five feet away. And the rare will kill me because it was attacking me for five seconds, while apparently I was attacking a wall, even though on my screen I was attacking the rare.

Change your networking mode from predictive to lockstep. I do have desync from time to time, but it's pretty rare and not that much of a dealbreaker.

I have a question myself though. So, i've got a lucky pandemonius drop and racked up about 8 ex overall. Now i'm not sure in what to invest. I mean, i could buy farruls or just go ahead and buy 1 or 2 nice weapons. Not quite sure here :(

Lockstep is what I have set also, good call.

If you're okay with your 5 link Belly atm, then I'd go for swords, and get Tribal Fury on amulet OR find good gloves with strikes target 1 additional enemy, but Tribal Fury is definitely cheaper right now. I wasn't that fascinated by Farrul's Fur, it's better for non-Assassins because of the power charges.
"
digitalmemes wrote:
Thoughts on using this?

From what I can find on it, no, it's pretty much worthless. It doesn't work when standing still, and it doesn't work with flicker either, not to mention that 20% LESS attack speed :(
"
APOGZZ wrote:
hi i would like to know what are the pantheons and if its already there im sorry

I typically run with Solaris for major, Lunaris is good too for that extra dodge and avoidance. Tukohama is good minor when you're spamming damage into a metamorph and hoping not to die, Ralakesh is good for less Bloodrage damage while flicking. All up to preference really, and you might change it depending on the map. Abberath is good for any burning map, for example.

Sirus A8 down.

Feel free to look at my character for my gear and feel free to also ask questions!
Last edited by Torean1 on Dec 30, 2019, 11:15:16 PM
"

Sirus A8 down.

Feel free to look at my character for my gear and feel free to also ask questions!

Awesome! Your gear isn't even that crazy, did it take a long time? Is it super cancer to melee? How much life do you have? Certainly not even 6k? What's your favorite color? Do you have a best friend? Wanna practice karate in the garage?
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Sirus A8 down.

Awesome! Your gear isn't even that crazy, did it take a long time? Is it super cancer to melee? How much life do you have? Certainly not even 6k? What's your favorite color? Do you have a best friend? Wanna practice karate in the garage?

>Did it take a long time?

Not really. It took 3 or 4 portals only because I suicided twice for the awful tornados.

>Is it super cancer to melee?

No, not really. If anything, it's a little easier because you can easily pivot around Sirus with his attacks. Only sucky part is the little beam spin he does on P4

>How much life do you have?

5.4k, had to compromise life on a few pieces of armour.

>What's your favorite color?

Green!

>Do you have a best friend?

Yee, daddy Einhar.

>Wanna practice karate in the garage?

I'm open to new experiences!

Just to clarify, I've also done Cortex, Shaper, Uber Shaper, and Uber Atziri. Viable for (almost) all content (Excluding map mods ofc and I haven't done delve yet, but I can't see why it can't delve)
Last edited by Torean1 on Dec 31, 2019, 2:19:55 AM
Spoiler
"
"
roguemjb wrote:
"

Sirus A8 down.

>Did it take a long time?

Not really. It took 3 or 4 portals only because I suicided twice for the awful tornados.

>Is it super cancer to melee?

No, not really. If anything, it's a little easier because you can easily pivot around Sirus with his attacks. Only sucky part is the little beam spin he does on P4

>How much life do you have?

5.4k, had to compromise life on a few pieces of armour.

>What's your favorite color?

Green!

>Do you have a best friend?

Yee, daddy Einhar.

>Wanna practice karate in the garage?

I'm open to new experiences!

Just to clarify, I've also done Cortex, Shaper, Uber Shaper, and Uber Atziri. Viable for (almost) all content (Excluding map mods ofc and I haven't done delve yet, but I can't see why it can't delve)

I added a section about delving actually, just use Double Strike with splash and call (or not even call if you have Tribal Fury). Well grats man, seriously impressive and I'm super stoked you're doing so well with the build!
Dude.... How do I get my health up? I crafted it on my rings, I switched my gloves for something with almost 100 added health, and I have a belly that rolled decently well. Idk why I still have 4.5k life.
nice build :D i love it :D

which pantheon to choose ??
ING: FrostyBijacz
"
buszek12 wrote:
nice build :D i love it :D

which pantheon to choose ??

I typically run with Solaris for major, Lunaris is good too for that extra dodge and avoidance. Tukohama is good minor when you're spamming damage into a metamorph and hoping not to die, Ralakesh is good for less Bloodrage damage while flicking. All up to preference really, and you might change it depending on the map. Abberath is good for any burning map, for example.

(Finally added a pantheon section)
Last edited by roguemjb on Dec 31, 2019, 3:42:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info