[3.12] Double Strike / Flicker Assassin ~ League starter and ender! U-Elder and U-Atziri deathless!

"
Fabia3 wrote:

Ty for ur advice, it feels much better on juiced t16 maps.

Now its become much harder to upgrade smth. All stuff is expensive af.

I didnt see those jewels with 6% speed 15% multi (mostly 5% speed and 12% multi) on market.

That 99% hit chance annoys me.
Is there smth I should focus on, like i understand that i need a bit chaos res and i think to swap my off-hand ring on smthing better with assasin mark and chaos res?

My overcup res is for easier swap boots and gloves in future

I hope my stupid questions not bother u.

https://pastebin.com/rNZ0EK8P

Yep, polishing off the last items will be expensive. Tailwind/Fortify boots, getting Awakened Melee Phys, etc. You should look for perfect stat flasks, they're usually not much higher than the others. Replace the mod on your gloves with damage while leechingor something better than cold conversion. Of course, level up and get AofP and Weapon Artistry. You will be around 11 mill soon.
Hey there,

Very very nice and fun build to play, I think I got pretty lucky with the gear I obtained and crafted with 3.11 Harvest League.

I'm pretty much maxed out in terms of gear, just need to polish what I have, and later on maybe build another foil. This is my current build

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/zEsLJuR1

I checked and did some math with PoB, after getting the "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" on gloves (Cost me like 3ex), I pretty much anointed 'Disemboweling' instead of 'Ambidexterity', I felt the raw damage increase from it was better than just getting more attack speed without necessarily depending on flasks. Still need to improve my boots as the awakener orb gave me a non-removable prefix without risking the other mods. This forced me to replace the abyssal jewel to have onslaught instead of extra 4% fire damage on crit, but I fixed it with the amulet having 14% extra damage in general.

Once I get more other levels, I'll probably be hitting at least 12.5m dps ish ? Haha!

Eventually I'll fix the boots up. :p

Cheers!
Last edited by RabbitTouka on Aug 6, 2020, 4:05:37 PM
"
RabbitTouka wrote:
Hey there,

Very very nice and fun build to play, I think I got pretty lucky with the gear I obtained and crafted with 3.11 Harvest League.

I'm pretty much maxed out in terms of gear, just need to polish what I have, and later on maybe build another foil. This is my current build

Pastebin

I checked and did some math with PoB, after getting the "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" on gloves (Cost me like 3ex), I pretty much anointed 'Disemboweling' instead of 'Ambidexterity', I felt the raw damage increase from it was better than just getting more attack speed without necessarily depending on flasks. Still need to improve my boots as the awakener orb gave me a non-removable prefix without risking the other mods. This forced me to replace the abyssal jewel to have onslaught instead of extra 4% fire damage on crit, but I fixed it with the amulet having 14% extra damage in general.

Once I get more other levels, I'll probably be hitting at least 12.5m dps ish ? Haha!

Cheers!

Looks fantastic! I mapped it out to 95 and it puts you at nearly 12.5 mill as is. I don't toggle onslaught as the on kill chance is so low. That belt of yours is beastly, that's making a huge difference on your life. You can get better than 12% to your belt for sure as well. You can still remove/add life to your gloves to raise the life there. Increased damage while leeching is another mod that I am not confident is always on but it's a decent mod. Your amulet is sick. I will have to remember not to discount amulets under 30% multi, I might miss out on that sweet damage as extra fire mod.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
RabbitTouka wrote:
Hey there,

Pastebin

Cheers!

Looks fantastic! I mapped it out to 95 and it puts you at nearly 12.5 mill as is. I don't toggle onslaught as the on kill chance is so low. That belt of yours is beastly, that's making a huge difference on your life. You can get better than 12% to your belt for sure as well. You can still remove/add life to your gloves to raise the life there. Increased damage while leeching is another mod that I am not confident is always on but it's a decent mod. Your amulet is sick. I will have to remember not to discount amulets under 30% multi, I might miss out on that sweet damage as extra fire mod.

You can also do it with Redeemer influenced necklaces, where you can get Phys Damage into Extra Cold Dmg. I fixed the gloves now, t1 life, once I get to lvl 95 I might hit like 6.8k life, which is pretty awesome. You'd be surprised, but the Onslaught procs very often even with 6-8% chance, I believe it applies that percentage for every mob killed. Also swapped out Whirling Blades for Leap Slam when clearing maps as Leap can jump off and onto cliffs.

Updated Pastebin with lvl 95 :P
https://pastebin.com/3DwzPQqB

Edit: Forgot to mention, I tested the 'Increased Damage while Leeching' on PoB and it's actually better than having the raw '# to # Physical Attacks'. Apparently the damage applies as long as you're leeching, in other words if you have 'Attack Damage Leeched as Life'

Edit#2: I forgot to fix up the "Is Enemy Intimidated?", as I did not owned the Awakened Melee Physical gem, so I'm sitting at 11.4m dps. Had some leftover exalts from my grinds, so decided to actually buy the game and now it looks good at 12.6m dps with room for more as I could only get it for 2.5ex
Last edited by RabbitTouka on Aug 7, 2020, 12:48:18 AM
"
RabbitTouka wrote:

Edit: Forgot to mention, I tested the 'Increased Damage while Leeching' on PoB and it's actually better than having the raw '# to # Physical Attacks'. Apparently the damage applies as long as you're leeching, in other words if you have 'Attack Damage Leeched as Life'

I spoke about this a few pages back, the while leeching is really meant for Slayers with the leech instances don't stop at full life passive. Otherwise, if you're at full health and full mana, you are not leeching. So the damage while leeching only applies if you are under 100% and have an instance going. Therefore, it will work great while face tanking something, like Shaper or Sirus, but otherwise will apply only very infrequently. The other poster mentioned it should work with mana leech also, but we leech back to full with mana so fast, and the repeats of a multistrike supported attack do not cost mana, so I am not sure if that would really help us out either.

Basically, the damage while leeching mod seems really good, but it applies infrequently, or else it would be the obvious choice all the time, unless you're a Slayer.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
RabbitTouka wrote:

Basically, the damage while leeching mod seems really good, but it applies infrequently, or else it would be the obvious choice all the time, unless you're a Slayer.

Yeah you're right, it's inconsistent, I just switched it to 'Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks' and sitting at 12.2m which is still fine. Time to get a better foil if I want to push it even higher :P.
This build is fantastic. It's by far the best and most efficient Flicker build I've ever used. I'm having so much fun with it.

I'm clearing T16 maps without breaking a sweat.
I will be running tests on a few things:

Taking the fortify nodes
and
Taking some life leech recovery and recovery rate nodes that also give a bump in 30% increased damage while leeching.

Thank you again very much for sharing this!!!

which of these 2 should i use? i like the paradoxica kinda better since the clone stops my snowball (it steals my kills and i stand still) also i get impale
Of the two, I would go paradoxica..That's what I used with a rare foil until I was able to dual wield two rare foils.

The reflection was great, but as the author said, recently with the nerf, you need melee splash for it to benefit you still.

Good luck exile!
Last edited by Okinosuke on Aug 7, 2020, 5:14:43 PM
"
Okinosuke wrote:
Of the two, I would go paradoxica..That's what I used with a rare foil until I was able to dual wield two rare foils.

The reflection was great, but as the author said, recently with the nerf, you need melee splash for it to benefit you still.

Good luck exile!

The reflections still use splash, I have tested this myself. It's the targeting extra enemies that they don't do, so they ignore Ancestral Call and Tribal Fury. So they are less impressive for AOE than they were, but not useless. Same damage as before in single target, of course.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info